-fixed crafting requirements
-moved some things around
-fixed some descriptions
-fixed smokeleaf butter, now it's edible
-tweaked generator
-fixed smoking animation orientations
-fixed research requirements
-tweaked some recipes

Hoping to get a VG patch out as soon as possible.

Autosleep

Isn't smokeleaf hash too valuable? I personally can sell each one for 15 silver, comparable drugs (joints, yayo, etc...) sell 2-3 per unit.

larSyn

Quote from: Autosleep on September 23, 2017, 12:45:55 PM
Isn't smokeleaf hash too valuable? I personally can sell each one for 15 silver, comparable drugs (joints, yayo, etc...) sell 2-3 per unit.

I'll double check the market values on everything.  I wanted to make the values worth the effort of making the items, but I may have gone a bit overboard...  I'll include any changes in the next update.  Thanks for the feedback!

larSyn

Updated to v1.2

Changelog:
-Adjusted market values
-Added Workgiver for Cultivation Bench (smh...)
-Made Grow Lamps default plant Smokeleaves(doesn't work...)
-Tweaked and added recipes
-Added short descriptions on main page.

Vlad0mi3r

Can we please get increased job options so 5 times and maybe 10 times for each job.

Hauling 1 smoke leaf to the drug table to break it down and then taking 2 fibre to make 1 piece of hemp cloth is so time intensive. It is a 5 day job to just make a pair of pants. Its the running back and forth that takes the time so increasing the time to do each job is fine.

Also I started tribal got all excited at first and planted a smokeleaf crop straight of the bat. Well it turned into a lot of mush before i could do anything with it. How about making the two research tiers you can get to with just the standard research bench neolithic level so the tribals can have some start up fun.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

larSyn

Quote from: Vlad0mi3r on September 24, 2017, 11:27:34 PM
Can we please get increased job options so 5 times and maybe 10 times for each job.

Hauling 1 smoke leaf to the drug table to break it down and then taking 2 fibre to make 1 piece of hemp cloth is so time intensive. It is a 5 day job to just make a pair of pants. Its the running back and forth that takes the time so increasing the time to do each job is fine.

Also I started tribal got all excited at first and planted a smokeleaf crop straight of the bat. Well it turned into a lot of mush before i could do anything with it. How about making the two research tiers you can get to with just the standard research bench neolithic level so the tribals can have some start up fun.

They're in there.  They are unlocked through the next tier of research.  The bulk trimming job is on the Cultivation Table, but I'm thinking it shouldn't be.  I'll add that to back to the Drug Lab.  I'm also thinking that the bulk recipes shouldn't be stuck in tiers.  It doesn't really make sense...it just drags things out.  That'll probably be changing too.

I have honestly never done a tribal start...and this never occurred to me.  I can definitely do that.  Smokeleaf Cultivation and Smokeleaf Processing will be changed to Neolithic in the next update (probably Tuesday/Wednesday).  Tribals should be able to have a nice harvest too.

Thanks for the feedback! 

DiamondBorne

EDIT nvm then, good job on the update.  :)

KLk

some of my crops doenst grow, its like a plague, i tested moving hidroponics and they dont grow in a radius D:

deathstar

Looking forward to the VG patch, good work so far!

larSyn

Quote from: KLk on September 25, 2017, 07:53:37 AM
some of my crops doenst grow, its like a plague, i tested moving hidroponics and they dont grow in a radius D:

Not sure about this.  I don't seem to be having any problems.  I tested it on a couple maps and everything grew fine. 

I did see that the Grow Lamps are still defaulting to potatoes though.  Think I know why.  It will be fixed (maybe) in the next update.

Quote from: DiamondBorne on September 25, 2017, 02:36:38 AM
EDIT nvm then, good job on the update.  :)
Quote from: deathstar on September 25, 2017, 09:29:35 AM
Looking forward to the VG patch, good work so far!

Thanks!

larSyn

Updated to v1.3: The Return of the Crafting Spot

Changelog:

Made compatible with tribal starts:
   -Research Smokeleaf Cultivation and Smokeleaf Processing tech level set to Neolithic
   -Returned joint recipe to the Crafting Spot and added a (x5) recipe.
   -Removed all joint recipes from Drug Lab.
   -Added smokeleaf trimming recipe to the Crafting Spot and added a (x5) recipe.
   -Hempcrete now requires Smokeleaf Processing and Stone Cutting to be researched.
   -Stone terrain now requires Smokeleaf Processing and Stone Cutting to be researched.
   -Hemp fabric now requires Smokeleaf Processing and Complex Clothing to be researched.
   -Hemp carpet now requires Smokeleaf Processing, Complex Clothing, and Carpet Making to be researched.

Fixed drug tolerances/addictions:
   -All drugs should have about a 7 day tolerance stage loss time and 30 days of addiction (vanilla settings for all drugs).
   -All Edibles should have about a 3-4 day tolerance stage loss time and 15 days of addiction.
   (Let me know if there are still problems with this, but it has been pretty consistent in my tests.)

Other fixes:
   -Lots of recipe adjustments.  Mostly small tweaks to try and prevent late game stockpile issues.
   -Added (x10) trimming and rolling jobs to the Cultivation Bench.(removed in v1.3b)
   -Medicinals Lab is now unlocked by researching Smokeleaf Pharmacology.
   -Space Bucket power raised to 350.
   -Grow lamp power lowered to 1250.
   -Added (bulk) recipes for everything.
   -Changed (bulk) recipe research requirements to be the same as the single recipe.
   -Adjusted smokeleaf medicines to make each a bit more useful.
   -Adjusted drugs balance, including smokeleaf joints.
   -Other things I didn't write down...

Note: The Grow Lamp default plant can't be changed as far as I can tell. So...that's not working and probably won't.

Canute

Quote-Removed all joint recipes from Drug Lab.
Good that tribal can made joints again, that was the reason behind my 1. commont to put back the craftspot recipe.
But i think you should just add the basic recipes to the craftspot.
The craftspot just got primitive tools to made them and is very uncomfortable/uneffectiv (+25% material need as waste)  and no bulk recipes.

If you craft them at the druglab, you should need less work ,less material and be able to mass produce them.

larSyn

Quote from: Canute on September 28, 2017, 02:29:23 AM
Quote-Removed all joint recipes from Drug Lab.
Good that tribal can made joints again, that was the reason behind my 1. commont to put back the craftspot recipe.
But i think you should just add the basic recipes to the craftspot.
The craftspot just got primitive tools to made them and is very uncomfortable/uneffectiv (+25% material need as waste)  and no bulk recipes.

If you craft them at the druglab, you should need less work ,less material and be able to mass produce them.

I am torn about the bulk recipes for the Crafting Spot...  I understand that it sucks to wait for things, but, I don't really think it fits either.  And you're right that the Crafting Spot is meant to be primitive and "harder" to use.

I do want the Drug Lab to be used for something and I have a few ideas I'm going to play around with before the next update.  I also like the idea that advanced knowledge should lower costs or increase gains, like the Autotrimmer does with trimming.

larSyn

Updated to v1.3b

Changelog:

-Moved some things around in order to make the Vegetable Garden Patch a little easier to make.
-Doubled smokeleaf trimming recipes ( ie: 2 smokeleaves = 1 bud, seed and fiber, etc).
-Doubled smokeleaf rolling and trimming recipes at the Crafting Spot (ie: 4 buds = 1 joint, etc). I think this better represents the Neolithic level of knowledge. There would be some extra waste until they perfected all their methods (Drug Production research).
-Re-added smokeleaf rolling and trimming recipes to the Drug Lab and Cultivation Bench at the normal recipe. (ie: 2 buds = 1 joint, etc).
-Fixed some spelling mistakes. (thanks Orion TH)
-Fixed a strange bug where an empty list was necessary in the drug addiction def. (thanks ttamttam, this would have taken me forever to figure out.)

Vegetable Garden Patch Released
See Main Page!
Thanks dismar!

*Requires Smokeleaf Industry v1.3b*

-Removed VG's Hemp Cloth and it's recipe. (Note=This causes a def-linked translation error in the log. It doesn't seem to affect anything, though. For another example of this, see Fertile Fields. It's VG compatibility patch uses the same method to remove items, and it doesn't appear to have added any problems. If it does, please report it.)
-Hemp Fabric must now be made at the Loom.

-Added VG "Flour" to all SI "Hemp Flour" using recipes (ie: cookies, brownies).
-Added SI "Hemp Flour" to all VG "Flour" using recipes (ie: Bread, Pizza, etc.).
-Moved Hemp Flour to the "Ingredients" category.
-Hemp Flour must now be ground at the Milling Stone.

-Added all VG fruits to the Smokeleaf Smoothie recipe.

-Added Sugar to the Smokeleaf Cookie recipe.
-Increased cookie output to 3 (regular recipe) and 15 (bulk recipe).
-Smokeleaf Cookies and Brownies must now be baked in the Oven.

-Changed Biofuel recipe to be equivalent to Hempoline's recipe.
-Added a bulk recipe for Biofuel.
-Added Biofuel as a compatible fuel to the Hempoline Generator.
-Removed Biofuel as a fuel source from all workbenches.

Kori