Previous topic - Next topic

deathstar

larSyn

Quote from: deathstar on October 05, 2017, 05:38:04 PM
Quote from: Kori on October 05, 2017, 10:23:24 AM
A VG patch, I've been waiting for this!
Thank you!

Same here, thank you very much!

No problem!  It's one of my favorite mods and I designed a lot of my mod with it in my mind (chocolate, for instance).  Hope you like it!

BlackViperMWG

So how do I process smokeleaf into leaves and seeds without having electricity? On crafting spot?

larSyn

Quote from: BlackViperMWG on October 09, 2017, 04:21:33 PM
So how do I process smokeleaf into leaves and seeds without having electricity? On crafting spot?

Yup.  I made the mod compatible with a tribal start, so the early recipes are back on the crafting spot.  They are a bit more expensive than the same recipes once you have researched Electricity/Drug Production. 

Vlad0mi3r

I have a colonist that has become stuck (for want of a better description) Her edibles requirement has dropped to 0.88% and this has caused her to glitch out. Cannot arrest her cannot assign her tasks. I can draft and undraft her but she will not respond to orders to move. When given an order to work at a bench I am told that she cannot manipulate anything. Her health tab is blank and cannot assign an operation to her otherwise I would administer a cookie.

I would have set her on fire to see if it changed her state but she is stuck in the corner of the barracks.

So here are the screen shots

https://imgur.com/a/tC88P
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

larSyn

Quote from: Vlad0mi3r on October 10, 2017, 06:36:47 PM
I have a colonist that has become stuck (for want of a better description)...

I have had this same bug happen before but in a game before I made this mod.  I'm sorry if it corrupted your saves...  But! I know what was doing it.  (Actually ttamttam on Steam tracked this down.)  I fixed it in the last update, but it looks like I missed the edibles addiction defs.  It'll be fixed in the next update. 

In the meantime, I found a way you might be able to fix your saves:  You'll have to go into the mod files and open MSI_Items_Edibles.xml. Ctrl+F and search for "EdiblesAddiction".  In the HediffDef for "EdiblesAddiction" you'll be looking for this bit of code:
<stages>
      <li>
      </li>
      <li>
        <label>withdrawal</label>
        <capMods>
          <li>
            <capacity>Consciousness</capacity>
            <offset>-0.1</offset>
          </li>
          <li>
            <capacity>Moving</capacity>
            <offset>-0.1</offset>
          </li>
        </capMods>
<mentalStateGivers>
<li>
<mentalState>WanderSad</mentalState>
<mtbDays>30</mtbDays>
</li>
<li>
<mentalState>BingingDrugMajor</mentalState>
<mtbDays>30</mtbDays>
</li>
</mentalStateGivers>
      </li>
    </stages>

Except you won't have the first <li></li>.  Add those in just like in the code above.  Add the same lines in the  HediffDef for "AdvancedEdiblesAddiction".  Save the file. That will fix the cause of the bug. 
To fix your save file:  Open it and Ctrl+F the name of the affected pawn.  Scroll down a bit until you find the line "<healthTracker>".  It looks like this:
<healthTracker>
<hediffSet>
<hediffs>
<li Class="Hediff_Addiction">
<def>EdiblesAddiction</def>
<ageTicks>939325</ageTicks>
<severity>0.3012559</severity>
</li>
</hediffs>
</hediffSet>
<surgeryBills>
<bills />
</surgeryBills>
<immunity>
<imList />
</immunity>
</healthTracker>

Select everything between and including the <li and</li>.  Delete it and replace it with "<hediffs />".  Save the file and try and open it. 

I'm not sure if this works or not, but I found this solution in a thread about another mod doing the same thing as what happened here and they were successful (See the last post here.  You don't need any of those patches, though.  The fix in the HediffDefs for the edibles addictions fixes the problem [and will for the other mod too...I'll let them know]).  Hope it works for you!

Vlad0mi3r

Thanks IarSyn. I think I will just wait for the update. I am very good at breaking things so I will be patient.

Anyway I am pretending that Mole is some kind of timelord and is stuck in a spatial anomaly may pop out today or pop out tomorrow. (will pop out with the update).

I almost have my hemp base up to the standard I want to show it off so stand by for screen shots.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

ptx

So, I added a single mod to my game, this excellent mod of yours.

How it interacts with Mod Medicine Patch:

It still functions as intended. Not a game breaker.

How it interacts with Quarry mod:

Hempoline is randomly mineable, and I haven't even build any of the benches. I'm playing tribal.

Thanks!

Kori

Quote from: ptx on October 16, 2017, 11:21:24 PM

How it interacts with Mod Medicine Patch

I can't confirm, I'm also using the Mod Medicine Patch with VG and Smokeleaf Industry and this doesn't happen to me.
Have you installed the SI-VG-Patch and placed it after VG and SI in the loading order?

Hempoline is randomly mineable, and I haven't even build any of the benches. I'm playing tribal.

This seems to be intended, Hempoline is defined as a deep drilling resource.
To change that, open

Smokeleaf_Industry-1.3b\Defs\ThingDefs_Items\MSI_Items_Resource_Stuff.xml

and search for <defName>Hempoline</defName> to find the entry for Hempoline.
There you delete the following 2 lines:

<deepCommonality>2</deepCommonality>
<deepCountPerCell>300</deepCountPerCell>

Note that already existing maps will be unaffected.

ptx

Quote from: Kori on October 17, 2017, 11:19:34 AM
I can't confirm, I'm also using the Mod Medicine Patch with VG and Smokeleaf Industry and this doesn't happen to me.
Have you installed the SI-VG-Patch and placed it after VG and SI in the loading order?
Yes, I have. Another mod load problem. I'll rework my mod list, at least I know it will be correct again.
There should be an auto load order mod.

To change that, ...
done.

Thank you for your help.  :)

larSyn

Quote from: Kori on October 17, 2017, 11:19:34 AM

To change that, open

Smokeleaf_Industry-1.3b\Defs\ThingDefs_Items\MSI_Items_Resource_Stuff.xml

and search for <defName>Hempoline</defName> to find the entry for Hempoline.
There you delete the following 2 lines:

<deepCommonality>2</deepCommonality>
<deepCountPerCell>300</deepCountPerCell>

Note that already existing maps will be unaffected.

The Hempoline being mineable is definitely not intended.  Fixed in the new update.  Thanks for finding that!  I'm going to look into Mod Medicine Patch and see if I can get anything to happen.

So, I added a single mod to my game, this excellent mod of yours.

How it interacts with Mod Medicine Patch...

Thanks!  Not sure about that mod.  I'll download it and mess around a bit with it and see if I can find anything. 

larSyn

Smokeleaf Industry
Updated to v1.4

Changelog:
-Fixed Hempoline being mineable.  (thanks ptx and Kori)
-Fixed total stone block count being used for hempcrete blocks.
-Fixed Edibles addiction bug.  (thanks Vlad0mi3r)
-Fixed Crafting Spot recipes.
-Adjusted Terrain costs/workToBuild.
-Added new Terrain type. Hempcrete Plate (requires Industrial Smokeleaf Processing)
-Added new Facility type for trimming stations (including the Drug Lab).  Trimming Tools  (requires Industrial Smokeleaf Cultivation)
-Added Hemp Milk.  Added to any recipe requiring Milk.  (requires Industrial Smokeleaf Processing)
-Added new edible. Nutrileaf Bar  (requires Industrial Smokeleaf Processing)
-Smokeleaf Butter and Hemp Milk require refrigeration.
-10x Trimming recipe re-added to Cultivation Bench.
-Added 2 new traits:
    Stoner - Resistant to effects of addiction.
    Smokeleaf Farmer - Growing and workSpeed boost.

Smokeleaf Industry-Vegetable Garden Patch
Updated to v1.1

Changelog:
-Added all VG Fruits to the NutriLeaf Bar recipe.
-Added SI Hemp Milk to all VG milk using recipes (ie: cheese, ice cream, etc.)

DiamondBorne

Confirmed graphic glitch, i have this UI offset too after i added the SI-VG patch. Before, all med pics will simply get shrinked down to a tiny bits.

larSyn

Quote from: DiamondBorne on October 17, 2017, 11:31:48 PM
Confirmed graphic glitch, i have this UI offset too after i added the SI-VG patch. Before, all med pics will simply get shrinked down to a tiny bits.

I'm gonna look into this tonight.   Not sure why it would do this... the patch doesn't touch any medicine defs or anything UI related.  Couple questions though.  Where in your mod order are you placing the Mod Medicine Patch?  And what, if any, other mods are you using?  Just asking so I can try and replicate this.

Grugsy

Wanted to chime in on the Mod Medicine Patch issue. It is working perfectly for me along with roughly 30 other mods including VG and SI. I have it nearly last in my load order, below anything adding medicines to the game.