[1.0] Smokeleaf Industry v1.14a

Started by larSyn, September 20, 2017, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Zzzzz event isn't caused by batteries anymore (before B18 no Zzzz happen without battery), it is a general powergrid event now.
Because it still happen without batteries.
Batteries or the stored power just increase the explosion.

larSyn

Quote from: Canute on March 24, 2018, 05:53:49 PM
Zzzzz event isn't caused by batteries anymore (before B18 no Zzzz happen without battery), it is a general powergrid event now.
Because it still happen without batteries.
Batteries or the stored power just increase the explosion.

Ah, thanks for the correction.  In that case, no, the conduits are definitely not Zzzt proof.

Vlad0mi3r

The craft chemfuel using smokleaf products recipe at the refinery produces Hempoline not chemfuel.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

larSyn

Quote from: Vlad0mi3r on March 27, 2018, 06:29:50 PM
The craft chemfuel using smokleaf products recipe at the refinery produces Hempoline not chemfuel.

Oh man, what was I doing when I made this last update... :-\  Sorry, about the sloppy update, I'll get something out this weekend.  Thanks for the heads up.

Vlad0mi3r

All good buddy just reporting anything I come across is all.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

larSyn

Quote from: Vlad0mi3r on March 27, 2018, 09:23:04 PM
All good buddy just reporting anything I come across is all.

Thanks, I do appreciate it.

larSyn

Smokeleaf Industry
Updated to B18-v1.10b
See OP for changelog.

*A note about the solar panels.  They still store the same 1700w as the vanilla panels, but they transmit 10x more power when they are active.  I didn't have time to make a new class to raise the storage capacity, but will look to do so in the future.*

Canute

larSyn,
could you maybe put the changelog text into [ code] ?
At this way you can store older changelog messages too without to expand the OP too much.

larSyn

Quote from: Canute on April 02, 2018, 03:15:10 AM
larSyn,
could you maybe put the changelog text into [ code] ?
At this way you can store older changelog messages too without to expand the OP too much.

That's a great idea.  I'll do it when I get some free time.  Also, I do keep a .txt changelog in the About folder that has all the changelogs in it.

Canute

larSyn,
little request/suggestion
Trim x5 for Cultivation bench is behind the same research like Trim x10.
So i need to do the trim x5 on crafting spot or drug lab.
I think you should trim x5 at the cultivation bench after the same like for the Drug lab.
Then the Trim x10 stay exclusive for the cultivation bench.

And why can't i put hopper's on the Auto trimmer and the maschine trim automatical like the name say ? :-))
No, thats a joke, once you can build the Autotrimmer and got the x75 recipe, anything is fine.

Madman666

Its all fine, but i was also interested fi autotrimmed could do it actually automatically via hoppers. Would be real nice for sure.

Canute

Did you try to use
Project RimFactory
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30813.msg378562#msg378562
Just place one Auto-Assemblers at the cultivation bench, and it will trim all the time for you.
And it would need much less space then the autotrimmer ! :-)

Madman666

I like factorio, but nah, I don't wanna turn RW into it as well. Just thought that autotrimmer using hoppers will be more logical and convenient.

Canute

It don't realy need hoppers, the autotrimmer is allready more then big enough to have an integrated hopper. Like the fueled generator.
But i don't think there isn't any vanilia thing that use fuel and produce/generate any item. So i think he would need to write his own code.

larSyn

I tried to get the autotrimmer to work by itself but couldn't figure it out...  :(  I wanted it to run off hoppers, like you guys suggested, but it never got it working.  I could still have them use hoppers for storage and pull from them for the work if it's something people really want.  It would speed up the process a little.