[1.0] Smokeleaf Industry v1.14a

Started by larSyn, September 20, 2017, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Not realy needed from my side.
I just use expanded storage mod, place a skip close by, that can hold 900 leaves.

The only mod which a auto. producing workbench i know is from HCSK.
Refinery, convert raw oil into products.
Maybe you should join their Discord and ask about assistance.

larSyn

Smokeleaf Industry
Updated to B18-v1.10c

This is a quick fix for a conflict with the recently updated VGP Fabrics.

If anyone has any issues let me know please.

Kori

The market value of hemp biocomposite currently is 42, but it should be more like 4.2 or less?

Madman666

Yeah i can see this being an issue. Nanosheets also have a wild value, which causes a spike in wealth, which isn't a good thing at all.

Kori

That's true.
The description for biocomposite says that it's a cheap alternative to metal, so I assume that having 300% of plasteel's value is only a typing error.  :D

larSyn

Quote from: Madman666 on May 29, 2018, 01:55:59 PM
Yeah i can see this being an issue. Nanosheets also have a wild value, which causes a spike in wealth, which isn't a good thing at all.

Quote from: Kori on May 29, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
That's true.
The description for biocomposite says that it's a cheap alternative to metal, so I assume that having 300% of plasteel's value is only a typing error.  :D

Yeah I need to go through and make economic balances.  It's the last thing on the list for SI.  Been super busy though, and haven't had time do any modding.  I will get something done soon-ish.  I even have a Chinese translation, which was generously donated by a Steam user, that needs to be added in.  I have to do an update for Ancient Structures, too.

Madman666

Well there s no rush - take your time! :)

Ruisuki

Hey Iarsyn remember we were talking about the drug war mod you were planning before? Well Mehni just came out with his own mod to improve faction interaction(its even in the name!) and I thought you might wanna try it and maybe get some inspiration when you get back. Its 1.0 only though, but maybe it will be featured in a review before long

larSyn

Quote from: Madman666 on June 01, 2018, 06:13:10 AM
Well there s no rush - take your time! :)

Thanks Madman!  :)

Quote from: Ruisuki on July 27, 2018, 12:29:41 AM
Hey Iarsyn remember we were talking about the drug war mod you were planning before? Well Mehni just came out with his own mod to improve faction interaction(its even in the name!) and I thought you might wanna try it and maybe get some inspiration when you get back. Its 1.0 only though, but maybe it will be featured in a review before long

The cartel mod is about 90% complete.  I'll look into Mehni's mod before I release it.  I'm waiting on 1.0 to drop before I update everything/release new stuff.  Thanks for letting me know about it!  :)

And a little announcement of sorts.  The reason I haven't been able to mod much recently, is that I was hired by Tynan to do all the new artwork for 1.0 (he saw my sandbag re-texture and really liked it and the rest is history).  It's been a lot of work and a lot of fun.  I hope that everyone likes the new designs/artwork.  Its also why I'm listed as a dev now.  With the release inevitable, I should be able to get my mods updated soon.

Alenerel

Quote from: larSyn on August 02, 2018, 09:16:15 AM
And a little announcement of sorts.  The reason I haven't been able to mod much recently, is that I was hired by Tynan to do all the new artwork for 1.0 (he saw my sandbag re-texture and really liked it and the rest is history).  It's been a lot of work and a lot of fun.  I hope that everyone likes the new designs/artwork.  Its also why I'm listed as a dev now.  With the release inevitable, I should be able to get my mods updated soon.

Was it because I linked him that sandbag mod? Or did he know of it before?

I know its a long shot but Im curious...

larSyn

Quote from: Alenerel on August 02, 2018, 09:57:32 AM
Was it because I linked him that sandbag mod? Or did he know of it before?

I know its a long shot but Im curious...

Very well could have been because of you.  He contacted me on Steam out of the blue.  If it was because of you, many many thanks.  :)

Madman666

Quote from: larSyn on August 02, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

Not a secret :P But damn, am i glad for ya! And for myself, cause your art for Rimworld looks absolutely fabulous. I am really looking forward to playing 1.0 stable with new art and smokeleaf industry now.

larSyn

Quote from: Madman666 on August 03, 2018, 07:54:13 PM
Not a secret :P But damn, am i glad for ya! And for myself, cause your art for Rimworld looks absolutely fabulous. I am really looking forward to playing 1.0 stable with new art and smokeleaf industry now.

Thanks Madman!  :)  Glad you like it.

larSyn

Madman666

Hurrray!!! Thanks a bunch, larSyn! Time to get stoned!