[1.0] Smokeleaf Industry v1.14a

Started by larSyn, September 20, 2017, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katnep

So I dunno if this is something other people would find funny, but if you could pack the smokeleaf distilled stuff into a grenade and throw it at your enemies to make them stoned I think i'd laugh my pants off

Canute

Instead to use a grenade, i would setup a room people need to pass. And the room constant got flooded with that stuff.
During regular gameplay i would set it to a min. effect with a mood boost for a few hours, but while on a raid it would set to a max. effect ! :-)

larSyn

Not getting email notifications from here for some reason...sorry for my absence.

Haven't had much time for modding lately...or gaming sadly. :(  Trying to make time to do an update as there is some stuff that needs to be addressed, from here and Steam users. 

I have had SI in monster lists as well and not had problems.  It absolutely needs to go after VGP mods (technically not all of them, but it's just easier to do so).  Not had problems with Dubs either, but I haven't used No Water No Life. 

A smokeleaf grenade would be pretty funny actually.  I may look into that. 

The cartel mod is still sitting at 90%.  Actually, probably lower...I can't remember if I made the 1.0 changes to it yet...  I want to finish this one, as I put a lot of work into it so far.

Question for anyone that uses the Multiplayer mod.  Have you had issues with it and SI?  Got a report about that on Steam and I would like some more feedback.  (I didn't even know there was a multiplayer mod...)

Thanks to everyone for playing and posting!

Schinkentoast

Hi,

is anybody else experiencing compatibility issues with VGP Garden Gourmet? When using Smokeleaf Industries and VGP Garden Gourmet (including VGP core, obviously) the recipes for Smokeleaf edibles and Smokeleaf Seed Oil are missing from the stove recipe menu. When I remove the Garden Gourmet mod from the game, the recipes reappear and vice versa. This also happens when starting a new game and also when VGP Core, Garden Gourmet and Smokeleaf Industries are the only active mods. (Load order is SI after VGP, as advised on the SI mod page). Can anyone reproduce this?

I already posted this in the Mod Bugs Forum, but got no answer there. HugsLib log, screenshots and save can be found there, also.

larSyn

Quote from: Schinkentoast on March 10, 2019, 05:54:08 PM
Hi,

is anybody else experiencing compatibility issues with VGP Garden Gourmet? When using Smokeleaf Industries and VGP Garden Gourmet (including VGP core, obviously) the recipes for Smokeleaf edibles and Smokeleaf Seed Oil are missing from the stove recipe menu. When I remove the Garden Gourmet mod from the game, the recipes reappear and vice versa. This also happens when starting a new game and also when VGP Core, Garden Gourmet and Smokeleaf Industries are the only active mods. (Load order is SI after VGP, as advised on the SI mod page). Can anyone reproduce this?

I already posted this in the Mod Bugs Forum, but got no answer there. HugsLib log, screenshots and save can be found there, also.

Hi.  Sorry I missed your earlier comment...  The recipes for a lot of stuff gets distributed to the VGP benches.  Check the Candy Table and the Food Prep Table from VGP for these recipes in particular.

Ruisuki

Tocato

Can't use infused medicine in operations to remove bionics