Caravan preparation

Started by paultorris, September 23, 2017, 10:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paultorris

Hello,

I have noticed that all the people involved into the packing for a caravan stops using their beds. They sleep outside and work relentlessly to the point that they end up being depressed.

It's not that much of an issue most of the time because it is fairly quick to pack up everything. But this time I wanted to pack with many things and so it takes few days to pack all what I needed. So my guy is sleeping outside in the cold when his room is available, and he only feeds himself when that becomes urgent. The only way I can save him is to actually cancel the caravan preparation, which is annoying.

Cheers

Calahan

Thank you for the bug report. Can you please post a save file where this issue is occurring. As Pawns ignoring their needs when forming a caravan was an oft reported issue in A16, but it was addressed for A17 https://ludeon.com/mantis/view.php?id=2877 , and I can't recall it being reported again since A17 was released. (I searched this forum and the Mantis but couldn't find any recent reports of this issue).

NeverPire

I don't have the time to post a savefile now but I have the same issue in A17.
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

ison

It's a known issue, and it's a bit tricky one (we can't simply allow using beds because then the whole process can sometimes take too long). Thanks for reporting.