[1.0] The Many Mods Of Mehni [Updated "daily!"]

Started by Mehni, September 26, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Quote from: TryB4Buy on March 25, 2018, 11:46:46 PM
When the traders walk face-first into raiders all on their own, they don't blame me for their deaths at the hands of the pirates. To be clear, they can fight factions they are hostile with all day without blaming me as long as my pawns aren't involved.
You 100% sure about that ?
Did you watch your faction standing before/after or do you just watch if they are geting hostile ?

You right with the friendly fire, every bullet that hit a neutral pawn, lower your standing with that faction, not only the dead.
So it can happen the faction turn hostile even when noone died so far.

TryB4Buy

Quote from: Canute on March 26, 2018, 02:26:38 AMDid you watch your faction standing before/after or do you just watch if they are geting hostile ?

You right with the friendly fire, every bullet that hit a neutral pawn, lower your standing with that faction, not only the dead.
So it can happen the faction turn hostile even when noone died so far.
I'm not 100% sure. But I often play rimworld scenarios with as much difficulty as possible (multiple raids per day). One of those scenarios I allowed traders to spawn along with the raiders. It resulted in a normal length (45 in-game day) where every single day every single trader got massacred by raiders. The trader factions never went hostile, nor was I warned about lowered relations unless a roof fell on them or they caught on fire by lightning since the game couldn't identify the source of the damage.

I suppose its possible their goodwill just lowers until they are almost hostile. But that's good enough for me.  ;D

Canute

Mehni,
could you maybe take a look at ?
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40826.0

Could you maybe enhance pick up and haul, so it would work for crafting too ?
For the most crafting jobs it could be an enhancement. Special for lightweight things like cooking,tailoring.

zuaresoft

Hi, BUG with Pick and Haul, you can take a granite chunk manually but you cant drop it, pls can you fix it? thnks, this is a good mod!! :P

Canute

You sure you got the latest version from [Pick and Haul] and [SimpleSideArms] ?
That should be fixed for the most pawn races awhile ago.

zuaresoft

Quote from: Canute on April 17, 2018, 04:00:01 AM
You sure you got the latest version from [Pick and Haul] and [SimpleSideArms] ?
That should be fixed for the most pawn races awhile ago.

Yep i got it the last version of [Pick and Haul] and [SimpleSideArms], but you can try too. In game, in debug mode, only with:

<li>ModSwitch</li>
<li>Core</li>
<li>HugsLib</li>
<li>PickUpAndHaul-0.18.1.8</li>
<li>SimpleSidearms-1.2.5</li>

you will have this error.

Exception filling tab RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Gear: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at SimpleSidearms.intercepts.ITab_Pawn_Gear_InterfaceDrop_Prefix.InterfaceDrop (RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Gear,Verse.Thing) <0x00041>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Gear.InterfaceDrop_Patch3 (object,Verse.Thing) <0x00022>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Gear.DrawThingRow_Patch0 (object,single&,single,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x00394>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ITab_Pawn_Gear.FillTab_Patch0 (object) <0x00aae>
at Verse.InspectTabBase/c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () <0x000e3>

Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)
Verse.c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.ImmediateWindow:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

if you dont have the trouble with chunks, can you link your version here? i need solve this.

Mehni

I did some investigating for you. From what I can see PeteTimesSix didn't recompile the dll with my changes for the github release.

Attached the steam version of the dll to this post.

[attachment deleted due to age]

zuaresoft

Quote from: Mehni on April 17, 2018, 01:34:15 PM
I did some investigating for you. From what I can see PeteTimesSix didn't recompile the dll with my changes for the github release.

Attached the steam version of the dll to this post.

Thanks Mehni SOLVED!!

Mehni

v0.18.0.0

Adds various settings to customise your RimWorld experience.

Current features include:

- Bugfixes for vanilla issues
Cats in vanilla can't hunt due to a bug. Can you believe that?!
The game gives up on sending you manhunter packs once you reach a certain size. No more!

- Extend the time for pawns to undraft themselves
Stay where I put you!
Ever had colonists auto undraft themselves while positioning them? Not anymore.

- Change the threshold at which pawns retreat
Raiders flee at 50% by default. That's boring. Let's randomise the flee threshold.
Want a bigger challenge? Turn off fleeing entirely. Want a laid back game? Set it lower!

- Extend the time before you get kicked out of caravan maps
Because sometimes you need more time. Changing this setting requires a restart.

Everything in the mod is optional. All settings can be configured or turned off. More options are planned, but leave me a comment with your ideas. I prioritise by popular and easy-to-do ;-)

Ludeon: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35832.0
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1366888108
GitHub: https://github.com/Mehni/4M-Mehni-s-Misc-Modifications/releases/latest

Credit to Dianne for the preview image. Check out her stuff here!

Kori

vovik

Your mod kinda interacts with another mod - Hospitality in bad way: guests there can help hauling and sometimes leave with lots of stuff in their inventory. Can you look into that and fix it somehow?
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11444.0
Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht
Ich bin die Stimme aus dem Leere
Ich hab euch etwas mitgebracht
Ein heller Schein am Firmament
Mein Herz brennt

Canute

You can disable the hauling (helping) feature at the mod options for Hospitality .

Mehni

What version of Pick Up and Haul are you? I'm quite sure I fixed that in the latest (v0.18.1.9) release.

vovik

Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht
Ich bin die Stimme aus dem Leere
Ich hab euch etwas mitgebracht
Ein heller Schein am Firmament
Mein Herz brennt

Chaos17

Gonna try Sun Tzu's Raider Tactics, as much as I like Extended combat it require too much compatibility patches....