[1.0] The Many Mods Of Mehni [Updated "daily!"]

Started by Mehni, September 26, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madmario

Thank you so much for the update. Also I look forward to trying your new mod.

Mehni

Thanks for the love guys!

I went and added a NEW EVENT: Mystical Shaman. I could tell you what it does, but I want you to go ahead and explore the world for yourself.

Also adjusted some of the event frequencies and fixed a bug with the faction war dialogue.

Ser Kitteh

"How good can this mod be?"

*40 seconds later, healer mech serum quest*

Yeah I think I'm gonna enjoy this. Keeping ya posted on any stuff!

Ruisuki

Please do! I wanna hear about everything from the mod. It will take a while for me to finish my b18 file so any info on your impressions would be great for me to read as well. Hopefully barky reviews the mod as well.

Ser Kitteh

Oh hey, found a minor issue!

A settlement wanted to send an apparel trader to me because their lands were ravaged and asked for 214 silver. Fair enough. They send their trader 1.3 days later and they're buying my stuff for a crap ton of silver!

Problem? The trader only had 450-ish silver when my stuff was selling in the hundreds for a good quality duster. Might want to give them more money!

Mehni

They're a group having a hard time, they don't have thousands of silver! That's why they're asking you for a handout too.

Worry not though. If you trade more often with them they'll come with more money :)

Investing in goodwill is directly worth it, and it's worth way more to have allies now. More Faction Interaction makes a lot of use of the new relationship kinds.

Ser Kitteh

Seems I misunderstood their purpose! If that was the case I regret not gifting them some clothes instead.

Ruisuki

how many factions do you have in your game mehni? I only have the 2 default towns and one tribal, plus 2 factions from rimsenal because i dislike using established franchises in my main playthrough

Mehni

I believe in 1.0 all worlds generate with 2 outlanders (one rough, one friendly), 2 tribals (one rough, one friendly) and one pirate.

Ruisuki

Was just wondering if you had any mod factions youd recommend this with

fatm3l

Mehni

@Ruisuki: There's no specific type of faction which'll work better or worse. There are some events more intended for allied low-tech factions, while there are other events more intended for allied high-tech factions. None get favoured more than the other.

@fatm3l: Yes, you can add it to an existing save. Use a new one for best results, but it'll work on your current run.

fatm3l

@mehni thanks for the reply im going to try it, this looks really great mod.

yuragyura

vandal

i have the latest version of pick up and haul/SS for b18 installed but dont see the option to pick up things into my inventory by right clicking anymore after installing the latest b18 version of Dubs bad hygiene(2.2.4). I dont remember but was this available in your own base or only in temporary caravan locations? Because i frequently loaded up a ton of items into my inventory to speed up the caravan loading times.

By the way the mod doesnt have a menu under mod setting does it? because i dont see it

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Fjellsmel, Job=UnloadYourHauledInventory (Job_22247582), Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PickUpAndHaul.JobDriver_UnloadYourHauledInventory+<>c.<FirstUnloadableThing>b__5_1 (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.SortSequenceContext`2[Verse.Thing,System.UInt16].Initialize (Verse.Thing[] elements) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.QuickSort`1[Verse.Thing].PerformSort () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.QuickSort`1+<Sort>c__Iterator21[Verse.Thing].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PickUpAndHaul.JobDriver_UnloadYourHauledInventory.FirstUnloadableThing (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PickUpAndHaul.JobDriver_UnloadYourHauledInventory+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<MakeNewToils>b__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=Verse.AI.ThinkNode_QueuedJob, curJob.def=UnloadYourHauledInventory, curDriver=PickUpAndHaul.JobDriver_UnloadYourHauledInventory
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()