[1.0] The Many Mods Of Mehni [Updated "daily!"]

Started by Mehni, September 26, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kori

Quote from: Operative85 on January 20, 2019, 06:19:38 AM
I seem to have problems with Trader Dismissal. My colonist moves to an offending trader and just...moves past him. The Trader doesn't go away, and my colony stays laggy :(

I experienced the same once, dismissing the trader would do nothing.
The reason for this was an animal of the trader's caravan that was stuck on the way from where the caravan arrived. I killed and resurrected the animal using devmode, and the caravan left immediately.

Nicky4

I have a problem with trade requests I receive from More Faction Interaction. They ask for some silver, and I have the silver. It's in my stockpile near the trade beacon. It also shows in my inventory; thousands of silver. But the option to give them the silver is greyed out, I can only Reject or Postpone. I know it used to work. I think it may have stopped working when I moved my main base (and the trade beacon) to another map. :(

Mehni

MFI uses vanilla mechanics for checking silver. See if you can reproduce that issue in vanilla, and if so, post a bug report in the "vanilla bugs" section of the forums. It wouldn't surprise me.

Operative85

Quote from: Kori on January 21, 2019, 07:04:26 PM
Quote from: Operative85 on January 20, 2019, 06:19:38 AM
I seem to have problems with Trader Dismissal. My colonist moves to an offending trader and just...moves past him. The Trader doesn't go away, and my colony stays laggy :(

I experienced the same once, dismissing the trader would do nothing.
The reason for this was an animal of the trader's caravan that was stuck on the way from where the caravan arrived. I killed and resurrected the animal using devmode, and the caravan left immediately.

Thank you! Found the offending camel and killed it with devmode. I didn't resurrect it, however. :)))

Nicky4

Quote from: Mehni on January 23, 2019, 03:23:28 AM
MFI uses vanilla mechanics for checking silver. See if you can reproduce that issue in vanilla, and if so, post a bug report in the "vanilla bugs" section of the forums. It wouldn't surprise me.

I just received a trade request (24h) that asked for silver as brokerage fee before sending a caravan, and this time it DOES allow me to pay the silver. I haven't touched any of the mods I have and I didn't move the trade beacon. It's literally two days in-game later.

Could my problem be related to just one type of trade request?

Mehni

Nope. All trade requests use the same code.

It's more likely that a save/reload fixed the problem.

vogdan

Hello, i still get the double extortion :(, i have downloaded the latest version 1.0.9, changed the order but still nothing :(, do i need to download a older version ? I can handle one raid but 2 are too much for me .

Mehni

Grab the latest commit from master. I just haven't gotten around to push a release yet.

vogdan

temple_wing

Would you please add combat extended support?

Currently, pawn does not check "bulk" when hauling. So a pawn with max bulk of 35 can easily haul 200 bulk of goods.

Kori

Quote from: temple_wing on January 27, 2019, 07:45:34 AM
Would you please add combat extended support?

Currently, pawn does not check "bulk" when hauling. So a pawn with max bulk of 35 can easily haul 200 bulk of goods.

I wanted to ask the same once, but bulk is so limited that it would render Pick Up And Haul almost useless. Keep in mind that the default bulk size that gets applied on everything that hasn't been patched for CE is 1, including all kinds of mod harvestables. Pawns with equipment and ammo often don't have more than 10 bulk capacity left or even less, but that would be the maximum amout of resources they could put into their inventory.

Mehni

I'm currently inclined to agree with Kori, also because it's the simplest approach to dealing with it.

CE's also is still be under active development to squash all the post-release bugs that pop up. If Pick Up and Haul breaks CE (or vice versa) I'll maybe have a look once it calmed down in a week or two.

Nicky4

I think I have to uninstall More Faction Interaction because of the pirate fee demands. I get a double raid each time I refuse,  and in my second year I now have 8 pirate settlements + 2 outposts surrounding my map. I did adjust the sliders in the mod options, but it is still ridiculous. It sucks because the rest of the mod is really good. I don't get why there isn't an option to remove extortions or pirates expanding altogether, so people can enjoy the rest of the features.

Mehni

Quote from: Nicky4 on February 07, 2019, 02:07:56 PM
I think I have to uninstall More Faction Interaction because of the pirate fee demands. I get a double raid each time I refuse,  and in my second year I now have 8 pirate settlements + 2 outposts surrounding my map. I did adjust the sliders in the mod options, but it is still ridiculous. It sucks because the rest of the mod is really good. I don't get why there isn't an option to remove extortions or pirates expanding altogether, so people can enjoy the rest of the features.

Can't have that, now can we. Pushed a new release :)

Mehni

https://github.com/Mehni/MoreFactionInteraction/releases/latest

Pushed out an update:

- Dual raid on extortion fixed now, I think
- NEW EVENT! Squatters.
- NEW EVENT! Roadworks.