[1.0] The Many Mods Of Mehni [Updated "daily!"]

Started by Mehni, September 26, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonra

Oh boy, squatters sounds like an annoying event. And murder time.

Mehni

Kori

It's always a pleasant surprise to see a new event!

Madman666

Squatters event sounds more like "World doesn't just die off, when you plunder it to no end" to me. As in it repopulates. And thats a glorious thing indeed.

Lethe

It looks like both you and tobe released a Various Space Ship Chunks 1.0 release. Did you help him and they are the same, or are they different?

Mehni

I helped with the C# side of things. Same mod.

Densevoid

I would really like to use Pick Up and Haul mod, but I immediately met the reason because of which I could not do it. I checked and made sure that if a pawn has several stacks of different goods that need to be carried to different warehouses, then it can unload a piece by one, then go to the second, then again to the first, etc. It would be good if he immediately unloaded everything that was possible at the first warehouse and only then went to the second one.

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: Densevoid on February 13, 2019, 02:28:44 PM
I would really like to use Pick Up and Haul mod, but I immediately met the reason because of which I could not do it....

See quote below.

Quote from: Mehni on December 23, 2018, 07:10:11 AM
You're a bit outdated Canute. Pick Up and Haul introduced smarter unloading in v0.18.2.0.

Last time I sat and watched some pawns unload it went like this:

1. Pawn hauls away the first thing they have in their arms. If their inventory was full, that'll be the last thing they picked up.
2. Subsequent unloadings use Pick Up and Haul's internal unloading sorting, which is by item category.

There's one inefficiency in there: The hauled thing in #1 isn't always the first type of item in #2. That's because the item in #1 never touched the inventory and thus didn't get sorted. This is an inefficiency I am willing to live with considering the amount of work vs payoff. Besides, it's already a lot more efficient than vanilla.

If I'm wrong, and pawns literally go all over the place while unloading 3+ stacks, I'll need some exact repro steps.

Mehni

Couldn't have said it better myself Dr_Zhivago.

Pushed a small update to MFI which potentially fixes some issues with the incidentQueue.

publicuser

Add some Simplified Chinese translations which untranslated based on existing translation for More Faction Interaction, by master_wu. In attachment

[attachment deleted due to age]

Mehni

Thank you kindly. Pushed to GitHub. Steam will follow later today.

Tenshi~Akari

Updated MFI to the latest, but came across this red error upon loading:

Could not find type named RimQuest.RimQuest_ModExtension from node <li Class="RimQuest.RimQuest_ModExtension"><canBeARimQuest>false</canBeARimQuest></li>
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ClassTypeOf(XmlNode)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ListFromXml(XmlNode)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:DefFromNode(XmlNode, LoadableXmlAsset)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML(XmlDocument, Dictionary`2)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Rim Quest is also updated to the latest iteration on my side, so I'm not exactly sure if this error affects how events are going to show up with quest givers?

Mehni

Are you certain you've got the latest version of RimQuest loaded?

If you are certain, post your full HugsLib output_log. CTRL+F12 to get one.

There are two ways to get that error:
- You're on a version of RimQuest that was released before December 8 2018.
- Something else is messing up and has put the way RimWorld loads mods in an unstable state. Both MFI and RimQuest (and every other mod, really) need the game to load into a usable state.

Tenshi~Akari

^^ Welp, that's most certainly the problem for sure on my end... because I was only checking the links on his Patreon page. Had no idea of the December update on Github. Thank you for linking!

Lupin III

PickUpAndHaul is causing my pawns to get stuck at "unloading inventory" (ontop of a stockpile; doesn't matter how full it is). They stay there until I draft them, after the game notified me that a pawn is starving or at a major break risk. Any idea why that would happen?