Epic Race Mod Idea: Mr. Meeseeks

Started by InfinityKage, September 29, 2017, 04:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinityKage

This would be a blast for anyone that's a Rick and Morty fan. Imagine having a colony of these guys. I'd guess they would have all skills at 10 since they seem to be able to do pretty much anything at a skilled level. Would be just so damn funny.

dburgdorf

But they'd all disappear as soon as they completed the task they were summoned to do, leaving the colony abandoned....

(Unless maintaining the colony was part of some intricate plot intended to finally improve Jerry's golf game, in which case they'd be maintaining the colony forever....)
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

InfinityKage

Quote from: dburgdorf on September 29, 2017, 04:45:29 PM
But they'd all disappear as soon as they completed the task they were summoned to do, leaving the colony abandoned....

(Unless maintaining the colony was part of some intricate plot intended to finally improve Jerry's golf game, in which case they'd be maintaining the colony forever....)

That opens up another interesting idea. The Mr. Meeseeks box. You set it up and whenever something needs to be done in the colony it automatically sends a Mr. Meeseeks to take care of it and then that Meeseeks vanishes.

Time for a crop to be harvested? Send a Meeseeks. Need an animal butchered? Send a Meeseeks. Need a new bed built? Send a Meeseeks. That would be hella cool.

PyroFuzz

Probably.