[1.1] Locks

Started by Avius, October 03, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avius

Version 2.0.0
- changed that every change need to be "flicked", instead of locking/unlocking
- locks now need to be changed by one of new owners
- added "add pet door", and "remove pet door" that will allow to control whetever small animals should pass the door
- changed that every change to lock settings when mulitple doors are selected affects all doors
- added Clutter Structure comaptibility by enabling "unlocking" from Locks mod, other mechanics works as in CS
- added alert that will trigger when locks can't be changed due to work settings

henk

Sounds amazing. Any chance it is save compatible?

Avius

Quote from: henk on March 14, 2018, 10:23:01 PM
Sounds amazing. Any chance it is save compatible?
Yes it is, no changes in this aspect.

henk

It works with previous version, I just needed to re-set 'forbid visitors' where appropriate.  However, I can't find the new 'add/remove pet door' option (started a new game to make sure it's not my save, still I don't see it..) is this hiding behind a research, in another screen, or?

Using v2.0.1 from github.

Avius

Quote from: henk on March 15, 2018, 01:40:10 PMHowever, I can't find the new 'add/remove pet door' option (started a new game to make sure it's not my save, still I don't see it..) is this hiding behind a research, in another screen, or?
Option is visible when door have owners so pets cant get through.

Avius

v 2.1.0
- added Lock inspector tab for easy use (alternative management)
- added Lock comp to display text "locked", "unlocked" etc.

mrofa

Thanks mate for adding the compatibility :)
All i do is clutter all around.

Avius

Wilponderroci

If someone is having a breakdown it seems they can still open the door even if its locked. Clutter mod "LOCKED" the door legit...   

I locked the door and allowed no one. Then told a pawn to get something inside the room and they just went right in.

I am not running clutter mod currently as it keeps throwing error and showing up incompatible with this version.

Avius

Quote from: Wilponderroci on April 15, 2018, 02:33:02 PM
If someone is having a breakdown it seems they can still open the door even if its locked. Clutter mod "LOCKED" the door legit...   

I locked the door and allowed no one. Then told a pawn to get something inside the room and they just went right in.

I am not running clutter mod currently as it keeps throwing error and showing up incompatible with this version.
They cannot, but after patch the door need to be flicked in order to make effect.

Avius

- wanted state of lock will be respected for colonists and allies when they are sane, instead of current state (exception is lock/unlocked state)
- fixed bug when selecting another door with lock ITab opened

matheryn

hi mate,

when using your locks mod I have absolutely no problems and I  love it but when I add doors expanded and have to add your locks extended mod it causes duplicate errors atm I haven't got the game open but if you need ill try and post a error log for you later

Avius

Quote from: matheryn on May 05, 2018, 08:31:45 AM
hi mate,

when using your locks mod I have absolutely no problems and I  love it but when I add doors expanded and have to add your locks extended mod it causes duplicate errors atm I haven't got the game open but if you need ill try and post a error log for you later
did you loaded both locks mod after doors expanded? Did you loaded locks for doors expanded after basic locks?

matheryn

yeah both locks and locks expanded were loaded after doors expanded I'm going to fiddle with some pack creation now and ill add them all and see if I can generate the same errors again and post the error log for you

as promised here is the log I'm getting about the duplicates

https://git.io/vprtZ

matheryn

down the bottom of that link you will find all the duplicates