[MOD] (Alpha 4F) Project K9 (v1.4 June, 18 2014)

Started by pidggit, May 14, 2014, 01:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinityKage

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on January 06, 2015, 08:25:53 PM
I'm sure this mod can easily be in the top 10 of the best mod of this game. If someone obviously better than me in modding can update this, I don't say I will marry him/her but i will at least asking him/her xD (not sure my girlfriend will like this  ??? xD)

I heard the original maker was coming back soon.

pidggit

Quote from: InfinityKage on March 05, 2015, 07:13:51 AM

Shhh... It's super top secret. :P

I've got it close to working now. It'll probably be back to the state it was at when I left it sometime next week.

HBKRKO619

Quote from: pidggit on March 05, 2015, 10:29:01 AM
Quote from: InfinityKage on March 05, 2015, 07:13:51 AM

Shhh... It's super top secret. :P

I've got it close to working now. It'll probably be back to the state it was at when I left it sometime next week.

You're officially my new god xD

HBKRKO619

pidggit

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on March 15, 2015, 05:56:49 PM
Some news for your update ?  ;D

Sorry about the delay. I've been trying to get this mod to a state where it is better than when I left it, and I'm fairly close.

One of the decisions I made when originally creating this mod was to put all tamed pets into a separate faction, since the game went all screwy if you had non-humanoids in the Colony's faction. I've just discovered that this issue no longer is a problem, so I can put the Pets directly into the Colony's Faction. This makes a whole lot of stuff I was working on so much easier. I have a lot of code to basically just erase since it was working around the problem of having Pets trying to do work for a Faction they're not in.

So I've got a bunch of work in front of me to refactor a good chunk of this, but it should make it a whole heck of a lot simpler, and a lot less bugs. I'm thinking another week (I don't have a lot of spare time.. :() and this should be in a releasable state.

HBKRKO619

Quote from: pidggit on March 16, 2015, 11:57:31 PM
Quote from: HBKRKO619 on March 15, 2015, 05:56:49 PM
Some news for your update ?  ;D

Sorry about the delay. I've been trying to get this mod to a state where it is better than when I left it, and I'm fairly close.

One of the decisions I made when originally creating this mod was to put all tamed pets into a separate faction, since the game went all screwy if you had non-humanoids in the Colony's faction. I've just discovered that this issue no longer is a problem, so I can put the Pets directly into the Colony's Faction. This makes a whole lot of stuff I was working on so much easier. I have a lot of code to basically just erase since it was working around the problem of having Pets trying to do work for a Faction they're not in.

So I've got a bunch of work in front of me to refactor a good chunk of this, but it should make it a whole heck of a lot simpler, and a lot less bugs. I'm thinking another week (I don't have a lot of spare time.. :() and this should be in a releasable state.

From all the mod not updated yet, yours is really THE one I waiting for the most so I can wait, no problem, real life come before ^^ Good luck with all of this, i'm sure it will be great :)

Ramsis

Pidge you really should use Steam more or at least throw me your skype or email or FB or something so we can talk... I had no idea you had come back.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

HBKRKO619

Hi Pidggit
Sorry to be the guys who ask a lot  :P but have you some news ?  ;D

Lady Wolf

Just came across this mod, any ETA on when a update for V10 will be available?

Adamiks