[MOD] (Alpha 4F) Project K9 (v1.4 June, 18 2014)

Started by pidggit, May 14, 2014, 01:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123nick

Quote from: stef791 on July 21, 2014, 10:36:26 AM
nice mod but the dog beds are buggy, if you  dont have beds for your colonists, they will sleep in the dog's bed
it sorta makes sense? like if the colonist had no where to sleep and the only place to sleep was the doggy bed, well wether or not they would choose between the floor or the dogs bed is up to the colonist opinion.

minami26

hello guys I have contacted Pidggit and will be Helping him update this awesome mod, I'll be posting an Updated version for ProjectK9 soon.

hope that's got your jimmies rustled. lol

minami26

Hello guys, here's an unofficial patch for ProjectK9. This is a beginner patch im still running through Pidggit's code so go easy on me :)

I've attached the patch below. hope you guys like it!

Issues:
- Naked/Sharing Bedrooms thought, I countered this by adding a Colony's Pet thought so that the dog's mood will not plummet.
- Dogs haul anything on the map, Forbidden or not.
- Dogs get food that are being eaten. *Just press the Fetch button for dogs to not get the food.

Known Bugs are still there.

Changelog!

Updated to Alpha5

Added:

Fetching Toggle Button:
Toggles Fetching of items for dogs.

Research:
Dog Taming - Before you can Tame Dogs you have to research this first.

New Mechanics:
Added Chance of Taming, taming depends on "Taming" Skill level.
Level * 2 = SuccessRate%
e.g.
Level 3 = 6%
Level 4 = 8%
Level 5 = 10%

and a 15% of being Bitten on an unsuccessful attempt.

Check Taming Level Manually by Hovering your mouse pointer over the Taming Skill Overview in the Character Tab

Download:
ProjectK9 A5 Download Mediafire Link

Geoblazer5

So this is technically the alpha 5 version of the k9 mod?

Zeta Omega

captainradish

Be advised that this mod does NOT work with the colonist creation mod. It interferes with the creation somehow and won't allow you to start the map.

Geoblazer5

Quote from: captainradish on August 09, 2014, 09:19:56 PM
Be advised that this mod does NOT work with the colonist creation mod. It interferes with the creation somehow and won't allow you to start the map.
Yeah I noticed this as well.

Fap

w00d

Herc18

I must have this.... Do I smell alpha 6 update soon??
What has been, will be again.

pidggit

Quote from: Herc18 on August 28, 2014, 12:53:57 PM
I must have this.... Do I smell alpha 6 update soon??

the project's been forked on BitBucket a couple of times, but both forks have had no actual work done to them. Unfortunately, I'm going to be busy until at least mid-October as that's when I'll be all moved into my new house and the project I'm on at work should be done by then.

I'm sure Alpha 6 will be out of date by then. So unless someone else picks this up, it will likely have to wait until Alpha 7 or possibly 8 (depending on Tynan's release schedule), when I can get back into developing this.

lordtijger

is this being updated sometime?
i would love to try this out  ;D

Ramsis

Currently trying to find someone willing to revive this mod.... no luck so far :<
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

holyboy24

Bump
ye would be really nice if this mod gets revived^^

HBKRKO619

I'm sure this mod can easily be in the top 10 of the best mod of this game. If someone obviously better than me in modding can update this, I don't say I will marry him/her but i will at least asking him/her xD (not sure my girlfriend will like this  ??? xD)