[1.1] RunAndGun

Started by Roolo, October 14, 2017, 02:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enemy pawns should be able to shoot while they are fleeing

Yes please! I would do the same if I were fleeing with a gun in my hands.
31 (73.8%)
No, let me have my revenge!
11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Planetfall

Ah, that makes more sence now thanks
Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.
_Carl Sagan_

minakurafto

using some weapon mod will generate lots of "didn't find any modExt for def: " until the log will it stop writing in the console.
this "text" always appear at the last,right? so that it wont obstruct any red error message when checking mod error

Roolo

Quote from: minakurafto on February 07, 2019, 12:24:24 AM
using some weapon mod will generate lots of "didn't find any modExt for def: " until the log will it stop writing in the console.
this "text" always appear at the last,right? so that it wont obstruct any red error message when checking mod error

I think it only shows those messages when you start up the game. Note that you can just click "clear log" if your log is filled up.
However, I think I'll remove that logging now. It was added so that I could more easily find issues in player logs, but it's spamming too much and I don't think there are any issues with this, so I'll remove this in the next update.

Jiro

Quote from: Roolo on February 07, 2019, 04:10:29 AM
I think it only shows those messages when you start up the game. Note that you can just click "clear log" if your log is filled up.
However, I think I'll remove that logging now. It was added so that I could more easily find issues in player logs, but it's spamming too much and I don't think there are any issues with this, so I'll remove this in the next update.
Hi Roolo, I think it could still be an issue. I get my whole log filled up with "didn't find any modExt" messages on start-up. I also get infinite red System.InvalidCastException errors when a pawn attempts to use some weapons but I don't know if that's a problem to do with this mod.

Roolo

Update:
v1.1.4
- Removed log messages.
- Minor text change.

Quote from: pinpi on March 14, 2019, 01:41:41 PM
Hi Roolo, I think it could still be an issue. I get my whole log filled up with "didn't find any modExt" messages on start-up. I also get infinite red System.InvalidCastException errors when a pawn attempts to use some weapons but I don't know if that's a problem to do with this mod.
Sorry for that, I resolved the log spam in the version i just released. I don't think the System.InvalidCastException have anything to do with RunAndGun, as if it had, I'd expect it to be reported much more earlier. But feel free to upload your log using ctrl+f12 if you want me to take a look at it.

Roolo

Update:
v1.1.5

- Fixed: pawns with melee weapons with Run and Gun enabled getting locked into melee, making it impossible to flee a melee battle.
- Run and Gun now also works for non-lethal weapons like EMP grenades.

account13123

Minor suggestion: in mod settings, differentiate weapons set as forbidden in "Set heavy/light..." dialog.

Retry_02Hide

Hello Roolo, is it possible to have an option to forbid mechanoids run and gun? Or let the mechanoids' weapons a part of forbidden list. Because the mechanoids in CE are quite horrible and have a big chance to one shot colonist. I don't want to see the centipes equipped with inferno cannon or charge blaster run into me while shooting, it would be tragic!

ManHuntingSquirrel

I have a problem, when i try to activate the mod it says it's for version "unknown", this happens with several mods. What can i do?
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

bullet

Quote from: ManHuntingSquirrel on July 08, 2019, 03:19:53 PM
I have a problem, when i try to activate the mod it says it's for version "unknown", this happens with several mods. What can i do?
Seems like some mods putted in the additional outside folder with the same names. You need to get rid of these folders. If you opened mod folder and saw another folder with the almost same name instead of Classic mod-folders set (like about, textures etc.) - fix that  ;)

Roolo

Update:
v2.0.0

- Compatibility with Rimworld 1.1
This version works for both Rimworld 1.0 and 1.1.
Credits go to Ogliss for this update.

phuhque

Quote from: Roolo on February 28, 2020, 02:48:06 PM
Update:
v2.0.0

- Compatibility with Rimworld 1.1
This version works for both Rimworld 1.0 and 1.1.
Credits go to Ogliss for this update.

Do you have a non-steam download option?  I got Rimworld direct form Ludeon.  They get more money that way.

TwistedMinds

Quote from: phuhque on February 28, 2020, 07:45:21 PM
Do you have a non-steam download option?  I got Rimworld direct form Ludeon.  They get more money that way.

There should be a link to his github, on the first post. [Yup]

hoichiu1000

Your mod incompatibility with Stack XXL mod in Rimworld 1.1, no matter where i place them - that two mods cant work together. (Sorry for bad English).

Simstu

Hello there! Found some bug/incompatibility.
When using Run and Gun (and Giddy-Up) with Vanilla Weapons Expanded Quickdraw (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1906780517) my pawn always stops to fire that 3 round burst from that Glock-like gun. Can I fix it somehow?