Saiyan Race

Started by RayRaytheBayBay, October 15, 2017, 01:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRaytheBayBay

I would love if someone made a Saiyan race like the one on my favorite show Dragon Ball series
here me out im not trying to make a extremely strong mod I just think it would be cool if someone could somehow implement this idea into the game

My idea is to make a race where they can only use fist and maybe have powers somewhat like the Jedi from the star wars mod but you would have to train somehow to unlock the powers it would also be cool if the pawn got hurt in battle then recovered/healed they became stronger. I have no clue how to mod :'( but this would be one of the greatest mods if it was added.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Albion

Literally just scroll down this page and you'll find this thread already suggesting it.

RayRaytheBayBay

yeah but the point is I have my own suggestion

dburgdorf

Quote from: RayRaytheBayBay on October 15, 2017, 07:35:21 PMyeah but the point is I have my own suggestion

Actually, no, you have the same suggestion.  "Add a Saiyan race."  That was Albion's point.

If you have new or different ideas on how to implement the race, add those ideas to the existing thread instead of creating a new one.  It keeps things neater, and makes the discussion easier to follow for anyone who might be interested.
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

N23

Uhm i got also a mod-idea: Goku mod, same as you but in a new post :D

RayRaytheBayBay

No his is "Sayan Race" mine is "Saiyan Race" and we both have completely different ideas and concepts so I rather have my own post with replies to my idea not his   

dburgdorf

Quote from: RayRaytheBayBay on October 29, 2017, 01:36:09 PMNo his is "Sayan Race" mine is "Saiyan Race"....

I'm going to assume that this is intended as a joke, and just leave it as such. ;)
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?