[1.0] Wandering Caravans (v2.4.1) [10/08/19]

Started by general2231, October 16, 2017, 11:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general2231

Quote from: Kori on November 15, 2017, 07:41:06 AM
Okay, so something isn't working for me.
When I tame a wandering muffalo or dromedary and open the info screen, under "race" it still says "wandering muffalo"..  :-\

I think it is a mod conflict with Combat Extended. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33461.0
When I activate dev mode and move a drafted pawn next to a tamed wandering dromedary, I get this error:

CE returning BodyType Undefined for pawn WanderingDromedary

CE changes the body type of all vanilla animals:

QuoteCompatibility
Since CE makes sweeping changes to the combat system it is unfortunately incompatible with any mod adding new weapons and requires a compatibility patch. Mods adding new animals also require a patch to add new CE melee verbs and body shapes to animals. Trying to shoot at an unpatched animal will produce a log error to warn you about it using the default body shape.

For instructions on how to make a mod compatible with CE, see the CE Wiki on GitHub.

Yes its definitely the Combat Extended mod, I'll contact the developer and see what is required to make a patch for it so the mod will be compatible :)
"Last chance, Etrius"

Owner of G223 Productions

My mods:
Wandering Caravans

Kori

general2231

Version 2.3 of Wandering Caravans is now released!
There has been massive changes to the logistics of how the wandering caravans work, namely any pack animal (including modded animals) can now be wandering caravans! See the change log for full details.

Also, wandering caravans no longer have their own race, which should reduce mod incompatibilities, especially with Combat Extended!
"Last chance, Etrius"

My mods:
Wandering Caravans

Kori

general2231

"Last chance, Etrius"

My mods:
Wandering Caravans

Jennings

Hey, just wanted to inform you that I had a caravan being chased by tribespeople need defending, and only a regular, bare Alpaca popped in as a result.

general2231

Quote from: Jennings on November 22, 2017, 01:52:23 AM
Hey, just wanted to inform you that I had a caravan being chased by tribespeople need defending, and only a regular, bare Alpaca popped in as a result.

Just released a small hotfix patch to fix this issue, enjoy :)
"Last chance, Etrius"

My mods:
Wandering Caravans

kamuii

Seems like the dropbox file is not the new version. Dropbox is at 2.3.0.

general2231

Quote from: kamuii on November 23, 2017, 11:14:40 PM
Seems like the dropbox file is not the new version. Dropbox is at 2.3.0.

Actually the Dropbox version is at v2.3.1, but I just forgot to edit the About.xml file while I was in a rush to publish the fix, its updated now, my mistake :)
"Last chance, Etrius"

My mods:
Wandering Caravans

general2231

Version 2.3.2 of Wandering Caravans is now released!
Added the ability for wandering caravans inventories to be generated based off of modded non-orbital trader kinds, and re-added the "jump to location" option for the wandering caravan spawn notification letters.
"Last chance, Etrius"

My mods:
Wandering Caravans

Okam

general2231

Quote from: Okam on November 26, 2017, 10:32:14 AM
Can I update the mod in an existing game?

Yes, as long as you are using version 2.3 or later, save games wont have any dependencies on this mod :)
"Last chance, Etrius"

My mods:
Wandering Caravans

Okam

Quote from: general2231 on November 26, 2017, 10:59:45 AM
Quote from: Okam on November 26, 2017, 10:32:14 AM
Can I update the mod in an existing game?

Yes, as long as you are using version 2.3 or later, save games wont have any dependencies on this mod :)

Thanks! <3

general2231

Version 2.3.3 of Wandering Caravans is now released!
Modified the spawn range of wandering caravans that have base animals which do not spawn wildly.
"Last chance, Etrius"

My mods:
Wandering Caravans

general2231

Just released an update that re-balances the incident frequencies based on your feedback! The incidents are now a little less common and I have implemented minimum refire timings for some incidents in order to enhance the realism and immersion of the mod. Enjoy :)
"Last chance, Etrius"

My mods:
Wandering Caravans