[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

This looks more like a problem of the Mending mod.
I have no idea what the Mending.SpecialThingFilterWorker_Unroofed does, but this particular function seems to be the root of your problem. The hauling bots aren't in any way unable to haul slag or bulders. This I've just tested and they don't throw errors doing that..

notfood

He is using old version of the mending mod. Update it please.

Canute

We realy need an none workshop update mechanism for rimworld ! :-(

bullet

About "started 10 jobs in one tick." I had the same problem with autoseller mod, after disabling this mod - all alright

Dreadfullsoul

Quote from: Canute on January 14, 2017, 07:22:58 AM
The "started 10 jobs in one tick." error isn't related on bots.
I got that error sometimes too and don't even use robots.
The error comes from another mod.
Well so far i havent encountered this error in this alpha but ok i guess.

and if you are asking me about the work tab then yes to both of those questions.

Quote from: bullet on January 14, 2017, 03:10:52 PM
About "started 10 jobs in one tick." I had the same problem with autoseller mod, after disabling this mod - all alright
I dont use autoseller for numerous reasons.

Raf's

Quote from: notfood on January 14, 2017, 02:41:17 PM
He is using old version of the mending mod. Update it please.
thx a lot, this website is a bit confusing for me to use so i didn't notice the mod updated, also thx Haplo for the fast response. Still getting some errors but it's probably because the Bots++ mod assent updated like your mods did.

Lucifer

When is MAI gonna be updated? The title says it is but the download says it isn't.
"There is no such thing as second place, Only first loser."

Canute

the title say "Re: [A16] Miscellaneous w Robots " i don't read anything with MAI.
You need to wait for "Re: [A16] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots "

But you need to wait a bit, i think haplo still works on robot finetuning.

jokolokox

Hey I am new to modding and I can't get the robots to work. I did not look at previous posts about this because I have no idea of what is going on. This pops up every time I spawn an AI bot:  (see attachments) It's the same thing as Raf's. like with "Tried to generate pawn of Humanlike race AIRobot_Hauler with null faction. Setting to" :Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I downloaded the latest files "Jan 14" started a new colony and the same errors kept on happening. I also have an attachment of my mod load. Help!

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Haplo

Do Not spawn the robot itself. Do spawn the recharge station.
You can't spawn the robot via the Dev tools directly.

filippe999

Haplo

Update
MAI is finally here!
After some heavy bug hunting I think that MAI is ready for her comeback. 8)

On another note:
I've also finished my conversion of Robots to use the animal pawns.
This makes the pawn creation much easier and better as I don't need to create a special Pawn Generator nor a Background and similiar things.
The Robots WIP can be downloaded here.
But caution: They will not be officially released in a16 as they are INCOMPATIBLE to the current Robots.
Because of this I will replace them in a17 and for a16 it is only available as a test version.

coldcell

Sweet!

Is Robot or MAI compatible with CR? Since they now use animal pawns?

Haplo

You can try the WIP Robots with CR. They MAY work with CR.
If MAI works.. IDK, sorry..

But as you mentioned it.. I do have a CR update for Misc Core somewhere.. Will post that later also :)
(Sorry no CR update for now for Objects and Trainings!)