[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senio

Hi Haplo
MAI can't load old save.
Exception from asynchronous event: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Int32].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DefMap`2[RimWorld.WorkGiverDef,System.Int32].get_Item (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.SetPriority (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef workgiver, Int32 priority, Int32 hour) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.SetPriority (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef workgiver, Int32 priority) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.SetPriority (Verse.WorkTypeDef worktype, Int32 priority) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.Detours_WorkSettings._SetPriority (Verse.WorkTypeDef w, Int32 priority) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.Disable (Verse.WorkTypeDef w) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.Detouring.Pawn_WorkSettings.CheckForDisabledTypes (RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings _this, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.Detouring.Pawn_WorkSettings.ExposeData (RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings _this) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PostLoadInitter.DoAllPostLoadInits () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.LoadGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.SavedGameLoader.LoadGameFromSaveFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root_Play.<Start>m__736 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.VerbTracker.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.CompEquippable.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.get_verb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.InitAvailableFireModes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Icefrenzy

Quote from: Haplo on January 20, 2017, 06:39:43 AM
Thanks for the info. I've added MAI to the Not Compatible list :)

Quote from: Icefrenzy on January 19, 2017, 03:31:32 PM
Hey thanks for the update!
Although shes moving now but her head is still missing it seems. Is that just me or anyone else getting it?

Oh and there's also alot of traits added to the Prepare Carefully mod that its almost impossible to select a Childhood Backstory without lagging or scrolling over alot of traits.
Hmm, has someone else the missing head problem? I can't repro it on my side :(
For the Backstories: They are created when a MAI is generated and removed when MAI is running around. I'm not sure if PC spawns the pawns to show them, but it looks like it..
Unfortunately I'm not sure if I can do something about it.. I'll take a look, but can't promise anything.

Hey I managed to find the cause at my side. Its the Beard Mod Framework I recently got for the hair layering of hats. As for the traits it was a 1 time bug but was fixed after I reordered my load order. (Dammit Steam and your Workshop bugs!) But anyway cheers for the Mai bot!

LordMunchkin

Small question; is there any other mod that adds a weapon called "railgun?" I'm noticing several new generic looking weapons in my game including a revolver, carbine, and battle rifle. They look really cool but I have no idea where they came from (no mod I'm using says it adds them).

Canute

So far i know the Railgun with the 52 range and 2 burst shoots are from this mod.
Revolver can be from Call of Chutulu some faction, now Rimarsenal or maybe some other.

Wall-E accident:
I wanted to pack my pawn and important stuff to move closer to the ship to leave the planet.
Uninstall the hauler and cleaner bots and pack them into the transport with all other stuff and pawns, launched pod. Abandon the old colony.
At the new position, the pawn looked confused at the placed EMPTY hauler/cleaner station and wait for someone to do the hauling job.

vv1911

so if i understand it the bug that make the mai do 10 things in 1 tik is now fixed and the cleaner and hauler bug to

Haplo

Update:
Fixed a small bug in Robots
Fixed (hopefully) the pathing and the 10 ticks bug in MAI
Disabled the flower search when gamespeed >= 3 in Bees'n'Honey

Canute

A little request,
could you add a button to the robot station to focus on the active robot ?
Sometimes i am searching for one, and can't find it :-)

DrKaine

When I activate MAIs, they are incapable of all tasks except for cleaning and hauling. Enhanced MAIs only also get Shooting, Melee, and Research. Is this a bug on my end, or an intentional nerf?

Canute

Did you do all the MAI researches before you active it/her ?

DrKaine

Quote from: Canute on January 22, 2017, 08:54:40 AM
Did you do all the MAI researches before you active it/her ?
Woops! Please ignore me, I am an unattentive fool. Thanks for pointing out my (in hindsight) obvious oversight.

Madman666

Those haulers are soo good to me) So I made them look like this in my run))

So cool) Even one of them are soo good for colony)

vv1911

Haplo

vv1911

Haplo

From [A16] HELP: How to Install and Update All Types of Mods
HOW TO REPORT BUGS AND/OR ISSUES
You can get here by going to where the Rimworld.exe/.app file is located. For PC users, open the RimWorld1135Win_Data file. For macs, you should find it in this string of files: /Users/[your user name]/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log. For Linux: /home/[your username]/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Player.log. Inside should be the Output_log.txt file.