[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raziel86

Neros

I am getting an error with the Training Facilities mod, something about a version being wrong.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

AN7AG0NIS7

Is there any way to repair or replace MAI's energy field? The "Tattered apparel" warning is making me sad.

Haplo

Quote from: Neros on January 26, 2017, 08:04:39 AM
I am getting an error with the Training Facilities mod, something about a version being wrong.
That is strange. I it should be set correctly.. The folder normally also doesn't have the version number in it.. Did you extract it correctly? If you go into the mod folder, is there a folder about? Or is it in a sub folder in there?

Quote from: AN7AG0NIS7 on January 26, 2017, 10:11:45 PM
Is there any way to repair or replace MAI's energy field? The "Tattered apparel" warning is making me sad.
Right now? No. I wanted to do something about it, but have simply forgotten..

Neros

Looked at it, and it was an extraction error.. Been extracting mods who was "inside" a folder. So I had extracted into a training folder :P

AN7AG0NIS7

Quote from: Haplo on January 27, 2017, 03:11:48 AM
Quote from: AN7AG0NIS7 on January 26, 2017, 10:11:45 PM
Right now? No. I wanted to do something about it, but have simply forgotten..
Alright, no worries. I thought there was something that could restore MAI's energy field back to 100% that I was missing. Good to know!

szypkiyakwonsz

Any chance of getting the CR compatibility patch for MAI? I didn't want her to feel op, so she's currently mostly doctoring our troops, but she told me she's crawing for the fight.

Lt.Havoc

Well, I think I got a bug in my game that is caused by this mod, its that error where some Traders no longer work because and I found the error here by searching for it on page 108.
Here is the error log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/78ade2815c8104279b711cc24c82efed

Basically its this error:
QuoteSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.PawnGenerationRequest.EnsureNonNullFaction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AlienRace.AlienPawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StockGenerator_Slaves+<GenerateThings>c__Iterator161.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TraderStockGenerator+<GenerateTraderThings>c__Iterator164.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Thing].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Thing]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TradeShip.GenerateThings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_OrbitalTraderArrival.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.TryFire (RimWorld.FiringIncident fi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I think Misc Robots might cause this, if that should not be the case, I apologize and would be glad to be pointed into the right direction regarding that problem.

Haplo

Sorry, but Robots have Robots or AIRobots as a namespace, not AlienRace.
Unfortunately I don't know which mod uses the namespace AlienRace and though can't point you to the right direction.. :(

Edit: Maybe this might be the mod your searching for: Humanoid Alien Framework

Lt.Havoc

Well, I already spoke with the author of that mod and he stated that his mod couldn't possibly cause that error, but I am going to post this error and the log in that thread and see what he says.

Haplo

Update
Today I've updated MAI to fix some problems:
-MAI can now travel via caravan. The need for sleep is disabled while in the caravan.
-The problem with being unable to give her clothes/armor is fixed
-Also the shielding now repairs itself while she is recharging. If you dropped it, the recharge station also allows for a recreation as long as she hasn't anything els in her inventary.

TerrorThomasCao

Canute

Quote-MAI can now travel via caravan. The need for sleep is disabled while in the caravan.
What do you think about Energy cell meals ? She can eat them to replenish sleep.
Since she don't need to eat on regular colony duty, she would rather use the recharge station then to eat them. But you can force to eat them to let her work over night.
To create them, just build empty cells and connect them to the powergrid, after they got charged with 100-1000W they transform into an stackable item.
I know at the past there was a mod which did the same to create batteries for some recipies.

Quote-Also the shielding now repairs itself while she is recharging. If you dropped it, the recharge station also allows for a recreation as long as she hasn't anything els in her inventary.
Don't forget to add these feature to robot stations.
Personaly i try to replace the energy shield with some other speed enhanced appearals but MAI's littles brothers should have it too.

AN7AG0NIS7

Quote from: Haplo on January 31, 2017, 02:23:47 PM
-The problem with being unable to give her clothes/armor is fixed
-Also the shielding now repairs itself while she is recharging. If you dropped it, the recharge station also allows for a recreation as long as she hasn't anything els in her inventary.

Haplo, I love you! Perfect timing too. I just launched 30 colonists into space last night and only have 16 MAIs left.

szypkiyakwonsz

Quote from: AN7AG0NIS7 on January 31, 2017, 10:49:11 PM
Haplo, I love you! Perfect timing too. I just launched 30 colonists into space last night and only have 16 MAIs left.

Wtf, someone is actually rescuing his colonist instead of watching as they die in utter sorrow as their colony is turning to ashes by raiders and centipides? Didn't know that aspect of the game.