[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

I thought Haplo solved the 10 jobs in one tick problem.
Do you use the latest version, did you delete the old folder(s) before you copy/unzip the new ones ?

Dr_Zhivago

I'm using the Steam Version, but I believe it is up to date.

rogerbacon

When trying to load a game saved with this mod in effect I get the following null reference exception:
Exception in SetupToils (pawn=Angel, job=InstallWeaponOnTurretBase A=Thing_Gun_LMG835009 B=(139, 0, 249)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at TurretWeaponBase.JobDriver_HaulToCellAndDoWork.Toils_TryToAttachToWeaponBase (Verse.Pawn actor, TargetIndex thingInd, TargetIndex cellInd) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TurretWeaponBase.JobDriver_HaulToCellAndDoWork+<MakeNewToils>d__4.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.SetupToils () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Haplo

Quote from: Dr_Zhivago on March 08, 2017, 09:56:27 PM
I'm using the Steam Version, but I believe it is up to date.
This looks more like a problem of the more seeds job. Mai uses the basic pawn job handling, but maybe seeds please job needs something that Mai doesn't have, I don't know. But it really looks like the problem is an incompatibility between Mai and seeds..

Quote from: rogerbacon on March 09, 2017, 10:37:43 PM
Hmm you've saved while a colonist was on the way to install a weapon, correct? Looks like I have to take a look at the save function of that job..
Thanks for the info  :D

faltonico

Quote from: Haplo on March 10, 2017, 01:15:10 PM

Hmm you've saved while a colonist was on the way to install a weapon, correct? Looks like I have to take a look at the save function of that job..
Thanks for the info  :D
That is happening with at least clutter and more joy objects as well (there may be more), game crashes on load if there is a blueprint of theirs on the map, they might appreciate you posting your fix here :)

Ruisuki

whoa thje training facility is up to date a16? Awesome

Ruisuki

for shooting training mod...am i just supposed to shoot at it? because right clicking bnrings up no options. Only the melee dummy brings it up

Tgr

Hi, Misc core's implants seem to conflict with some of the other medical mods unless it's loaded last.

I think it's fair to ask whether adding the implants to a core mod creating possible incompatibility issues is warranted or whether it should be a separate plugin. (that said it's a minor issue considering it's a load order thing.)

Th0s

Is there a way to put the robots into a zone so they stop going out and dying to mad animals or raiders?

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: Th0s on March 25, 2017, 05:37:50 PM
Is there a way to put the robots into a zone so they stop going out and dying to mad animals or raiders?

Activate the robot, click on them, and then set their zone from "unrestricted" to your preferred zone. (click the grey box that says unrestricted)

Ruisuki

for shooting training mod...am i just supposed to shoot at it? because right clicking bnrings up no options. Only the melee dummy brings it up after I drop my weapon. Whats the difference between the shooting target the mod adds and me just shooting at a wall? Just the HP difference??

The archery dummy also offers me nothing

Madman666

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 26, 2017, 08:48:46 AM
for shooting training mod...am i just supposed to shoot at it? because right clicking bnrings up no options. Only the melee dummy brings it up after I drop my weapon. Whats the difference between the shooting target the mod adds and me just shooting at a wall? Just the HP difference??

Archery target is only joy object. Ranged dummy adds a joy activity that slowly increases shooting skill, but you can't assign a person to do it - they might do it on their own in their free (joy) time.

Ruisuki

Quote from: Madman666 on March 26, 2017, 05:43:28 PM
Quote from: Ruisuki on March 26, 2017, 08:48:46 AM

Archery target is only joy object. Ranged dummy adds a joy activity that slowly increases shooting skill, but you can't assign a person to do it - they might do it on their own in their free (joy) time.
so both the archery and shooting dummies ae used by pawns on their own and cant be manually chosen by the player unlike the martial dummy?

Madman666

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 27, 2017, 12:03:45 AM
so both the archery and shooting dummies are used by pawns on their own and cant be manually chosen by the player unlike the martial dummy?

Yes, at least in my experience. I didn't even know that you can use martial dummy by assigning someone to it, they always just did it on their own.

Canute

QuoteShooting Target
   Train up your shooting ability. Joy and training possible!
Martial Arts Dummy
   Train your martial arts ability. Joy and training possible!
Archery Target
   Your colonists like to shoot some arrows for joy. **Joy only**

Looks like haplo have to fix something.
The Shooting target should be able to force a pawn to it.