[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

It works like a storage, so you would need to lower priorities on other storage zones, just until it will start to craft MAI
All i do is clutter all around.

Haplo

Your other storage should be set to something lower than critical.
Then you can start the production by pressing on the green play button. If the red stop button is showing, the production is started and the resources should be hauled to the assembler.

Raufgar

Hi Haplo, love your mod, especially MAI. Currently a challenge to build her due to limited resources, but I am getting there. That said, have been encountering an error each time I start RW A6 after enabling your mod. Screenshot attached (please ignore the auth error). Is it referring to the turret base you recently added?

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Don't be afraid to voice your opinions...

The worse thing that can happen to you is that you'll get your ass capped.

Haplo

Did you download the newest Version?
In the Version 1.6.3 I had copied the texture folder not into the correct place, so that such an error would occure.
Please don't tell me, that you've downloaded the Version 1.6.4 and have the problem. That would mean I've copied it again into the wrong folders...

Raufgar

Quote from: Haplo on August 26, 2014, 03:17:20 AM
Did you download the newest Version?
In the Version 1.6.3 I had copied the texture folder not into the correct place, so that such an error would occur.
Please don't tell me, that you've downloaded the Version 1.6.4 and have the problem. That would mean I've copied it again into the wrong folders...

Got hold of the latest version and removed the old one. Error doesn't show up anymore! Thanks Haplo :)

rgst

I can't find how to turn off the AI Assembler. It keeps consuming 500W power even not working.
When I sell the AI Assembler, nothing left on the ground. All the resources to construct it, silver, metal, and uranium is gone.

Haplo

Sorry about that. I've made a mistake in the destroy function so that it just vanishes.
The next version gets this and the power buttons back.
Just a few more days, as I'm working on a tactical computer functionality at the moment..

BetaSpectre

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Shinzy

Quote from: BetaSpectre on August 28, 2014, 01:17:00 AM
Haplo is awesome.

I can totally second this! but only because BS cracked open the teapot (and there's a saying I don't understand but use it anyway!)
Haplo is awesome!

minami26

Quote from: Shinzy on August 28, 2014, 03:09:09 AM
Quote from: BetaSpectre on August 28, 2014, 01:17:00 AM
Haplo is awesome.
I can totally second this!
Haplo is awesome!

Third this, or is that applicable? Haplo sensei you da best.
Haplo is awesome!

Haplo

Oh stop it please. You're making me blush!
But thank you for your kind words.
Hopefully I won't let you down with my next update.. ;)

Haplo

Ok, here is a Release Candidate update. I will tinker a bit with some values, but most likely this should be near the full release.
If someone likes to test it.. :)

But Caution:
The new version is NOT compatible with the old version! Even savegames with the old version will break!
Do not extract into the old folder! Make a clean installation!

Sorry about this...

Download Miscellaneous w Mai - 1.6.5 RC2

Bodog999

OMG! Finally I can play with this mod again :D stupid door keys getting lost :P THANKS!

Haplo

I've updated the official release to 1.6.5.
But unfortunately it is necessary to make a clean install (e.g. delete the old folder) and to start a new colony, as there were a few refferences that are now gone..

Raufgar

Sweet! New Update! Awww, have to start all over again... Ah heck, might as well.

Haplo, not sure if this was by design, but I found that in 1.6.4 my Enhanced MAI has human thoughts, i.e. the 'I am naked' debuff. Also, they can wear clothes...