[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerethi50

I considered myself living richly just having 6 MAI Units, Set them to do most of the hauling, cleaning and cooking. so my villagers can be lazy!.

StorymasterQ

MAI's shutdown state could be her equivalent of Incapacitated.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Haplo

I've decided to let her explode when she is incapacitated. You can't do anything (yet) to save her at that point.
Maybe later I'll do an repair Option, but right now you just have to watch out. But in the next version you get a warning on low battery in the form, that she changes her color (thanks to mrofa for the idea :))

Unfortunately it will be a few days until the new release..

Raufgar

Found out why my MAI wasn't sleeping...all the recharge stations I built were set to Prisoners for some reason...Need to test more to see if it was a mistake or by default...
Don't be afraid to voice your opinions...

The worse thing that can happen to you is that you'll get your ass capped.

Haplo

Hmm,  yes there is the problem that there isn't a different look to the prison variant yet.. I think I 'll do something about that..
Thanks for the info :)

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

knoedel90

i cant prison enemy agents! just killing my own People.

another Thing: if i Close my doors, People just stand behind them trying to get out to farm. it would be nice if they start working on another Thing inside. People should stop working outside the home base if the lifeform scanner is activated by enemys.

Haplo

-Updated to alpha 5.
-Integrated some suggestions for changes.

Caution: Because of a problem of the base game with loading the prisoner bed graphic, the game crashes if you switch the recharge station to a prisoner recharge station, or if you place it inside a prison.
I'm working on a fix for that, but until that's out, please be cautious where to place it..

kutch

I downloaded this zip file from link provided and unzipped directly to the mods folder:
Miscellaneous_w_MAI_147-36-1-4-7.zip

After enabling the mod, and closing out of the mods screen, the game just returns to an empty screen, devoid of life with exception of nifty background.

My current mods enable (and seems to work) are:
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>ProjectArmory211</li>
    <li>Meteorite</li>
    <li>Wood Tweaks</li>
    <li>PowerSwitch</li>
  </activeMods>

Is there a specific place in the load list your mod has to be?  It is with most current game (Alpha5).

Really enjoy MAI, and your mod overall!  Mai is also kinda cute to look at.  8)

Had this problem once before with a mod (not sure who's), and it was because downloaded a version with source code, but this time looks like have DLL's.

PunisheR007

Quote from: kutch on July 04, 2014, 09:57:42 PM
I downloaded this zip file from link provided and unzipped directly to the mods folder:
Miscellaneous_w_MAI_147-36-1-4-7.zip

After enabling the mod, and closing out of the mods screen, the game just returns to an empty screen, devoid of life with exception of nifty background.

My current mods enable (and seems to work) are:
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>ProjectArmory211</li>
    <li>Meteorite</li>
    <li>Wood Tweaks</li>
    <li>PowerSwitch</li>
  </activeMods>

Is there a specific place in the load list your mod has to be?  It is with most current game (Alpha5).

Really enjoy MAI, and your mod overall!  Mai is also kinda cute to look at.  8)

Had this problem once before with a mod (not sure who's), and it was because downloaded a version with source code, but this time looks like have DLL's.

Looks like you still have an older version, 1.4.7, go redownload the latest version 1.5.0, you should have no problems then :)

kutch

Thanks, I must've downloaded from a wrong link or something (did it today), and didn't pay attention to the mod.  Just re-downloaded and zip is named correctly so launching game now (plus grabbed couple extra mods).

1chuck88

hi. i always enjoy your mods
I have installed the new A5 version and there must be a problem with the MAI's because none will sleep and always pause for long periods of time resulting in explosions. i have recharge beds for them and am aware of the possibility with them being prisoner, they are not. just wanted to bring this to your attention  ty

Haplo

Thanks for the info.
I thought I've addressed this problem already.
But once you turn around it crawles back.. :(

Haplo

New Version is out.
I hopefully fixed the recharge station in prison game crash and the Mai not sleeping issue.
If something still occures, please tell me.

Haplo

A another version is out.
New incident: Artefact Found
  Your colonist found an ancient artefact. What will happen, when you activate it?
Recharge Station: Fixed UI Graphic