[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Haplo

Not without defining the allowed weapons. That would be against the basic of the weapon base, namely the acceptance of every weapon, even mod weapons.
I think I'll have to take a look why the Orion weapon launcher isn't seen as an invalid gun. Is it a one shot, self destroy weapon? Those shouldn't be accepted.. But most likely the self destruct part is missing or an modded part..
Will see, what I'll do..

WHiZ

for the terminal would it be possible to get a call "all hunters" as all hunters is different than all armed and is probably what most people would find more useful in regards to attacks.

Haplo

What do you need the hunters for in an attack?
If you want to call specific groups may I suggest the group keys? 6-9 is preset, but you can reconfigure them in the key configuration :)

WHiZ

Quote from: Haplo on May 23, 2015, 03:04:14 PM
What do you need the hunters for in an attack?
If you want to call specific groups may I suggest the group keys? 6-9 is preset, but you can reconfigure them in the key configuration :)

I meant more so people armed with long distance weapons as opposed to armed with any weapon at all.. I mentioned the hunter class as they all have ranged weapons so its an existing class.. Currently i do use the group keys, but i didn't think it would hurt to ask seeing it could be useful in some circumstances. =)

Timmiej93

I've got some questions about this mod, and about editing it slightly for personal use, hope somebody can help here.

First off:
Is it possible to disable parts of the mod by editing/removing files, without breaking it? I don't really like the turrets from this pack in example, since I already got some extra turrets installed, and don't feel the need for more.

Secondly, how does the nano storage actually work? Does it multiply stack limit for it's storage by 10? Or can it hold like 10 stone chunks?

Finally: what does the animal pack contain? I'm not sure if I'm stupid or just blind, but I don't really see a description for it anywhere.

All help is appreciated!

sanya02

Hi! Fixed a bug in Miscellaneous V1.10.5! The game does not have: 1) TacticalComputer, 2) TurretWeaponBaseAutomatic, 3) Terminal.
  I play Miscellaneous_1102b_HiRes all good!

Haplo

That's not a bug. You can not build these anymore, but have to buy them from a trader (exotic trader or if available robots trader might carry them).
I've removed them from the normal build options. 8)

sanya02

Ninefinger

dokidoki

this is a great mod, but for some reason i using the Vanilla Enhanced. i cant find the Tactical Computer, and the WeaponBase only find the base turret. its no research for me to get the tactical computer. and i only see the Turret cooling.

Haplo

Katorone

Edit: Sorry, wrong mod!

dokidoki

oh i see it ,sorry about that, but...what is Robots Trader? how to available?

Haplo

The robots trader is a new trader you'll get if you have MAI active. Else you need to wait for an Exotic trader.