[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dokidoki

i see, so if i dont using the MAI mod, than i have to wait for an Exotic trader(just the Vanilla Enhanced?)

pajok

Hi!

Can you make somehow, the hauler and the cleaner bot ,dont be counted as colonist?
They are usefull in work , but not in combat.

Anyway thanks for your work , I like your mod!

Haplo

I'm sorry, but that unfortunately isn't possible, as I use the normal pawn as a base and just deactivate some of the not needed stuff for them. But as they are effectively colonist pawns, they can be found in all the menues.
At least I don't know of a way how I could do that without doing some really drastic changes..
But the storyteller at least shouldn't recognise them as pawns for his enemy calculations :)

pajok

OK!

Thanks the info. Than i will buy a lot of hauler!  :)

Haplo

That shouldn't be the case anymore. When they explode, their station explodes too. So you need to buy a new one afterwards ;P

nmid

Quote from: Canute on June 10, 2015, 04:09:21 PM
Hey you should add this to the description ! :-)
But i think this is to hard for this fragile bot, special the hauler you can't call them back that fast on a Raid or mad animals.
What do you think to add a spawn mechanism like the one for the MAI ?
50 steel, 10 plasteel to create a new cleaner/hauler ?
Yea, removes the pain in building a new station!
I am fine with paying more to create a new cleaner/hauler.. just minimize the mm :)
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Haplo

Update to Alpha 11.
Additionally there is a new incident: The Rumor of Ruins incident awaits you to be discovered.

MightyN0ob

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make the MAI - I researched everything, but nothing. Went into Dev mode, cant spawn it, or the thing the creates it.

Have a completely missed something, or am I just dumb?

falcongrey

Quote from: MightyN0ob on June 12, 2015, 10:38:34 PM
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make the MAI - I researched everything, but nothing. Went into Dev mode, cant spawn it, or the thing the creates it.

Have a completely missed something, or am I just dumb?

If you are playing Alpha 11, MAI doesn't work in it yet because it isn't updated.  If you are playing Alpha 10, make sure you downloaded the Alpha 10 files and then make sure you also installed MAI (it is seperte from the rest).
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

MightyN0ob

Quote from: falcongrey on June 13, 2015, 12:35:37 AM
If you are playing Alpha 11, MAI doesn't work in it yet because it isn't updated.  If you are playing Alpha 10, make sure you downloaded the Alpha 10 files and then make sure you also installed MAI (it is seperte from the rest).

Ooooh. So I'm just dumb. :P

Now that I look at the title, I see that it says "w/o" not "with"

And apon seeing MAI Standalone crossed out on the front page... Yea - Got mixed up. Haha, Thanks.

Mai will be getting an update at some point, riiight? :)

Haplo

And here is your next update:
This is the Alpha 11 release of MAI.
Hopefully I got all her bugs out :)

HBKRKO619

RickyMartini

Is there any way to only obtain the keybinding from this mod?

dismar

Quote from: Haplo on June 13, 2015, 01:09:58 PM
And here is your next update:
This is the Alpha 11 release of MAI.
Hopefully I got all her bugs out :)
i missed my mai's thank Haplo!

Haplo

Quote from: Skissor on June 13, 2015, 05:05:10 PM
Is there any way to only obtain the keybinding from this mod?
I'm not 100 percent sure, but I think you only need the colonist groups dll and the KeyXXXDefs. I'm not at my computer right now, but I think these are the only needed components.