[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

-Did you copy the file and did changes to the definition or did you made an own xml file?
-did you made it in your own mod? Then make sure that miscellaneous is loaded before that, because it needs one of the dll and a research from there..

branch?

I copied the XML file for the ComputerExtension in the Thing defs, renamed it, changed the texture, changed the size. It's still in the misc folder. I temporarily disabled it so I could play while I was waiting for a response.

how lit was it

Haplo

That is strange because it searches for the research for it and can't find it. This only happens when it is loaded before the other mod parts. If it is inside the mod then it shouldn't happen at all.. Can you post the output_log.txt please? If it's too big, zip it down :)

PS in line 63 is an error that can be the reason.. Remove the -->
Or is there somewhere the opening part?

branch?

Where can I find the output_log?

My rimworld is relaunching to test if the --> was the cause.

mrofa's fix combined with my efforts managed to make it work! Thanks Haplo / Mrofa!
how lit was it

Lucikmucik

Hello, please, I installed robot, but when I tried to activate it, there is: "Cannot activate Mobile AI (inactive) (skill too low).

What to do? Thanks

harpo99999

haplo, a request for an addition to the tactical computer, ie count of animals in colony along with the other exiting counts (colonists,allies,neutrals, enemies),
I do not know how hard this would be, but it would help me with my colonies knwing how many animals per colonist/raider in a battle

Speeny

Haplo, I hope you are considering updating this at some point this is one of my absolute must have mods for streaming rimworld it is awesome and so are you!

Topper

any chance the little cleaning robots made it into the main game like your traders did ?

Haplo

I'm currently working on updating it. Additionally I'll try to make it a bit more modular, so that you can use the parts that you want. Well, at least mostly.. ;)
Unfortunately right now my family takes up most of my time, so it is a rather slow progress.
But we'll get there sometime soon (tm)  8)

Topper

Quote from: Haplo on April 10, 2016, 04:48:32 AM
I'm currently working on updating it. Additionally I'll try to make it a bit more modular, so that you can use the parts that you want. Well, at least mostly.. ;)
Unfortunately right now my family takes up most of my time, so it is a rather slow progress.
~We~ are your family! Strangers of the Interweb! Only Fascist Nazi Eugenicists surround themselves with genetic relations.

Rikiki

Quote from: Topper on April 10, 2016, 07:18:51 AM
~We~ are your family! Strangers of the Interweb! Only Fascist Nazi Eugenicists surround themselves with genetic relations.
Oh my God, I got a family too! Am I such a monster?!? :o ;D

captainradish

Quote from: Rikiki on April 10, 2016, 09:05:29 AM
Quote from: Topper on April 10, 2016, 07:18:51 AM
Oh my God, I got a family too! Am I such a monster?!? :o ;D

But I support Sanders, so therefore I am a communist scum! What about my family?

hwoo

I really love the look of this, I completely get the family side of things but can I ask if you have a time frame in mind?

Plasmatic

Quote from: hwoo on April 12, 2016, 09:33:47 AM

I really love the look of this, I completely get the family side of things but can I ask if you have a time frame in mind?

Soon(tm)