[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

Update Time

So here it is, the first part of my update is ready to go.
MAI and Robots are a bit more tricky and will take a bit longer.
But I didn't want you to wait for it, when the other parts are ready so far ;D

Please tell me your optinions for the new parted variant.
Is it better like this, or is the All-In-One-Package the better way?

But for now, have fun with Miscellaneous version 0.13.1 (I changed the numbering to better reflect the game version)

Nebbeh

I REALLY need the robots, but Robots and Miscellaneous 'CORE' are gold for me! :) So as long as I get my robots next I'm happy :P Thanks for your awesome mods!

Goldenpotatoes

As a note, EdB's beta version of Prepare Carefully conflicts with the map generator. I'm assuming it has something to do with both overwriting core terrain generation in some way.

i cri every time

MrDyl4n

Damn, I came just to check if robots was updated, saw this thread and did a little fist bump until I read the title agian  :'(

igz33

I have an issue with visitor, when they go away its say something like

Orion groups enjoy their stay +20

but it keep doing that forever and the game is lagging. How can I fix this.

Speeny

There is an issue with another mod conflict thats causing this. Ive had this issue when i tried to use hospitality. My thinking is its the More factions mod I am using but I am not sure. In my case I converted someone and the message started spamming then they went hostile.

Haplo

Hmm that is strange. I'm not aware of any conflict that Miscellaneous might have with Hospitality... I think I'll have to look into it, if there are overlapping things..

For the EdB problems, I'm not going to do anything about it as long it is in it's beta state.
Later on I'll write a patch for it if it stays like it is. I just need to remember it :)

falcongrey

Quote from: Haplo on April 15, 2016, 03:48:19 AM
Hmm that is strange. I'm not aware of any conflict that Miscellaneous might have with Hospitality... I think I'll have to look into it, if there are overlapping things..

For the EdB problems, I'm not going to do anything about it as long it is in it's beta state.
Later on I'll write a patch for it if it stays like it is. I just need to remember it :)

Thanks for all the hard work Haplo!  I'll hold off on the Map generator until Prepare Carefully is out of beta and a patch/fix is made. (I like starting the colonists off with how I want them to look...)

Also, anxiously waiting for my cleaning and hauling robots!  8)
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Haplo

I've added you the patch for EdB's Prepare Carefully. It was an easy one.
Please test if this one works (Can also be found on the first page under patches)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wc8a9kl573xzpdb/Misc_Patch_-_EdBPrepareCarefully_0131.zip

Dragoon

All right I will be the one to ask. About your MAI when it gets added : Can we f*ck it?

Relationships are thing so is "lovin" and I know we are all thinking it. And some people have a fetish for robots/androids/cyborgs (robophilia). So how is it going to be handled? Are there going to be a male, female and or androgynous (there are male and female ports so) ? If so, is there gonna be a visual difference, or is it just gonna be like with pawns where you have to check? How is personality gonna affect them? Are there going to be straight, homosexual or bisexual androids what happening?
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

pktongrimworld

Quote from: Dragoon on April 15, 2016, 08:24:59 PM
All right I will be the one to ask. About your MAI when it gets added : Can we f*ck it?

Relationships are thing so is "lovin" and I know we are all thinking it. And some people have a fetish for robots/androids/cyborgs (robophilia). So how is it going to be handled? Are there going to be a male, female and or androgynous (there are male and female ports so) ? If so, is there gonna be a visual difference, or is it just gonna be like with pawns where you have to check? How is personality gonna affect them? Are there going to be straight, homosexual or bisexual androids what happening?

you owe me a new keyboard to replace my coffee soaked one.

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

hector212121

Shabazza

Can't wait for the robots.
I totally need that hauling robot, so my colonists can do the more important stuff.

Haplo

Update: The Robots are back!
So, after a long bug hunting session I think I have the robots up and running again.
Please tell me if I've missed a bug somewhere :)

Edit: Added a patch for Miscellaneous MapGenerator + EdB's Prepare Carefully + EnviroSeeds