[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

Quote from: Blackwatch27 on May 08, 2016, 08:55:27 AM
Please make a Builder Robot
I've added the gardening robot as an example for what you need to do to make your own robots.
For now I don't want to add anymore robots to the base, sorry.

Small update
I've improoved the placement code for the MapGenerator Blueprints a bit and added a new blueprint to the pool.
Does someone find the new Mirror Tower? :)
Please download the new Miscellaneous MapGenerator files.

harpo99999

haplo, a 'minor' suggestion, could you put release dates against each of the modules so that the 'dumb' users can see which ones have changed when please?

Nanao-kun

Haplo, when using the Misc. Robots and the Assignable Crafting mod, Hauler Bots can no longer cremate corpses since the crematorium can be assigned colonists. Is there any way to deal with this?

hector212121

Mapgen w/patch didn't work with prepare carefully. :P

MisterVertigo

I'm confused on what I need to download here. All I want is the Keybinding: Colonist Groups. Can I just get that mod, or do I need other parts of it too? If so, which part? Thank you!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

kahlzun

Having a bit of trouble making the GardenerBot able to plant.
I've added <li>Growing</li> to the AiRobot_Races.xml, and that didn't help. I took out PlantCutting and it is still just Wandering.

Is there something i need to do to 'tick the box' and get it to run? It appears to harvest trees just fine.

EDIT: Apparantly i needed to buy a new one in order for the changes to 'take'. Weird.
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

Haplo

Quote from: harpo99999 on May 09, 2016, 02:45:33 AM
haplo, a 'minor' suggestion, could you put release dates against each of the modules so that the 'dumb' users can see which ones have changed when please?
Yes, I really should do something like that :)

Quote from: Nanao-kun on May 09, 2016, 12:53:33 PM
Haplo, when using the Misc. Robots and the Assignable Crafting mod, Hauler Bots can no longer cremate corpses since the crematorium can be assigned colonists. Is there any way to deal with this?
Hmm, I don't know. Most likely not. I don't know how the Assignable Crafting works. I guess you need to define the working pawns. And when the haulers aren't available in the list, then not, sorry.

Quote from: hector212121 on May 09, 2016, 08:00:49 PM
Mapgen w/patch didn't work with prepare carefully. :P
Do you have the correct load order? First PrepareCarefully and MapGenerator then the patch?
I'll look into it later..

Quote from: MisterVertigo on May 09, 2016, 08:57:36 PM
I'm confused on what I need to download here. All I want is the Keybinding: Colonist Groups. Can I just get that mod, or do I need other parts of it too? If so, which part? Thank you!
If you only want the key binding, then you only need Miscellaneous Core.

Plasma Phi

Do turret bases supposed to not work with rocket launchers ?
I have both doomsday and triple rocket launchers, but both brake the very tile if installed on a turret base; the turret wont have weapon and deleting the tile with developer tools spawns error about deleting already deleted thing.

Is there a list of weapons that do work with them ?

Fluff_Thorrent

Quote from: Haplo on May 07, 2016, 03:52:02 PM
I was a few days not available but finally could look into the Training Facilities problem.
There was a bug with the check if the person even had a weapon or was anti-violent.
Now I've added the check. You still can force the anti-violents to shoot if you want, but they don't shoot for joy anymore :)

Excellent, keep up the good work! :D

Korn.Mil

Make a patch for combat realism, dumb robots now dont know how to use weapons :D

Korn.Mil

Quote from: Canute on May 11, 2016, 07:15:05 AM
Ohh you want that your cleaner bot, anhilate the dust and dirt with the rocket launcher ? :-)

YEAH! thats could be awesome also! :D But i mean these MAI robots cant use guns properly, they cant reload becouse they even cant carry ammo in their inventory, and there are no aiming and firing modes when they use weapon. So the other colonist must to reload a weapon for him and drop, he takes again and can shoot till magazine empty and then colonist must reload weapon for him again

Korn.Mil

they dont have these functions like colonists have

hector212121

Quote from: Plasma Phi on May 10, 2016, 05:09:12 AM
Do turret bases supposed to not work with rocket launchers ?
I have both doomsday and triple rocket launchers, but both brake the very tile if installed on a turret base; the turret wont have weapon and deleting the tile with developer tools spawns error about deleting already deleted thing.

Is there a list of weapons that do work with them ?

Rocket launchers only fire once, so i imagine they aren't supposed to, no.

Try literally *anything* else.

Hund

well this happened :P i wonder what it did to him?

http://imgur.com/2lWEjf9
http://imgur.com/P7Ptznn

Korn.Mil