[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock5

That imgur site is not very good. I had to right click and select view image to see the full sized image. Did I miss something?
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

dj84722

Quote from: Rock5 on May 11, 2016, 10:27:00 PM
That imgur site is not very good. I had to right click and select view image to see the full sized image. Did I miss something?
Try left clicking the image

PapaDookie

i tried a search and didn't see it but i'm sure it's been asked before. can we have more then 1 MAI at a time ?

Plasma Phi

Quote from: hector212121 on May 11, 2016, 09:26:00 AM

Rocket launchers only fire once, so i imagine they aren't supposed to, no.

Try literally *anything* else.

Oh i see, ty.

Haplo

Quote from: PapaDookie on May 12, 2016, 08:53:21 AM
i tried a search and didn't see it but i'm sure it's been asked before. can we have more then 1 MAI at a time ?
You can have as much MAIs as you can build. You just shouldn't have more than one INACTIVE MAI around at a time as it may cause problems when you're activating her.

Quote from: Korn.Mil on May 10, 2016, 03:57:04 PM
Make a patch for combat realism, dumb robots now dont know how to use weapons :D
All robots are incompatible to CR when they should fire weapons. Because of that MAI is not useful in ranged weapon combat when CR is active. For now I don't have the time to make a patch for it, sorry it will take a while.
For the same reason the weapon base and the training facilities aren't compatible with CR. The needed changes are rather complex.

Haplo

Update

Today I've updated the MapGenerator (again). :)
There was a problem with the Mirror Towers that they didn't vanish the fog when you're entering them. This is now fixed.
Also, as I was already working with it, I've added another new blueprint: The Mini Base. It is a small abandoned military outpost with not much of value, but a few easy to work with buildings.

Le707Warrior

Well, I was randomizing the h♥ll out of colonists in order to get 3 cannibals and happened to come across this - http://imgur.com/5N4v0V9 . Is it a bug, or something that's super rare?

I've played with this update since A8 I think, and I've never came across a 'human' colonist with the Robot trait.  :P

Haplo

It can happen. I can't really deactivate the trait or it will throw an error. So I set it to be really really rare. But that is all I can do about it.. :-\

PapaDookie

g'day having a couple of issues with my Mai's. i have 3 of them running around at the moment with broken parts(greyed out like a missing limb on human) and i have the nano assemblers sitting at each charging station and i have a medical one with the nano assembler aswell but no matter how often i tell them to go and lay down they won't get fixed. any idea's ?

Rock5

Quote from: dj84722 on May 11, 2016, 10:39:25 PM
Quote from: Rock5 on May 11, 2016, 10:27:00 PM
Try left clicking the image

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Haplo

Quote from: PapaDookie on May 14, 2016, 04:33:30 AM
g'day having a couple of issues with my Mai's. i have 3 of them running around at the moment with broken parts(greyed out like a missing limb on human) and i have the nano assemblers sitting at each charging station and i have a medical one with the nano assembler aswell but no matter how often i tell them to go and lay down they won't get fixed. any idea's ?
Do you have plastered in the assemblers? The repair needs 25 I think.

Galleg

Hi everyone!

I'm having a problem... well actually the problem is that I'm not having problems, no raids, no comercial caravanes or spaceships, heatwaves or toxic fallouts. My colony is just getting soooooo boring, I increased the difficult settings and sice then nothing happened anymore. I think I read here that someone was havving the same issue, but I just cant find the page.
A bit of help would be apreciated.

Thanks!

Haplo

hector212121

Might I suggest either adding upgradeable parts or making MAIs default to 140% move/manipulation/vision and simply upping the costs?

It's a little annoying that the (the following nicknames are jokes) chrome-domes are inferior to the fleshy; in fact, I'd argue that Mobile AIs should have better upgrade options because of not needing a neural interface.

PapaDookie

Quote from: Haplo on May 14, 2016, 08:59:08 AM
Quote from: PapaDookie on May 14, 2016, 04:33:30 AM
Do you have plastered in the assemblers? The repair needs 25 I think.

yep i have all "beds" plus 3 "medibeds" for the robots all with assemblers with the full stack of plasteel in each and has been a year in game now and still broken parts.

on the plus side though i just got informed that Mai and Mai4 are now lovers O_o. maybe we need a double recharging station cause neither are happy to be sleeping away from their lover :D

oh oh big news on the happy couple