[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

Nice :)

... And if you're bad to your Robopin it'll transform into a heavy armored weapon of mass destruction 8)

Lady Wolf

Really enjoying these mods so far, especially the MAI, any chance of a Combat Realism compabile MAI sometime?

Lupin III

So a colonist of mine just started a social fight, because he got slighted by a hauling bot‽ Is that the start of a robot takeover? ;)

Lady Wolf

Quote from: Lupin III on June 25, 2016, 01:07:44 PM
So a colonist of mine just started a social fight, because he got slighted by a hauling bot‽ Is that the start of a robot takeover? ;)

Nah, It's just the beginning to the Rimworld version of Maximum Over Drive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj4ArncwMNE  ;D

Haplo

Quote from: Lady Wolf on June 24, 2016, 09:58:46 AM
Really enjoying these mods so far, especially the MAI, any chance of a Combat Realism compabile MAI sometime?
Sorry, but not for alpha 13. It's too close to the a14 release and I just don't have the time to do it.  :-\

Gralad

Is it intended for the Gardener Bots to not do any work by themself like the cleaner/hauler bots? They only start moving when i designate an area to be harvested or cut, but they do not tend automatically to my growing zones.

Gralad

Quote from: Canute on July 06, 2016, 09:14:52 AM
Yep, because the Gardener Bots are just Cutting bots, and there is no auto. cutting job.
Except for the colony manager to clear out trees at the wind turbine area.
You can let the bot cut the harvest ready crows, be he don't do that auto. by himself because that is growing work, not cutting.

Alright, thanks for answering. :)

SynsPlayground

it is possible i did something wrong, when i give a colonist a "robot" trait in prepare carefully they are not getting the mood bonus it gives.

[edit] -AHA! well apparently when you start the game they dont have the mood bonus, but they do gain it upon loading that save again.
Sadism Isnt All Fun And Games, At Least Not For You, I'm Having A Ball! -A Sadist You've Never Seen(Syns)

Diana Winters

I see on the workshop you've updated to A14, gratz.
Though with the 0.14 version of CCL the recharge station is a pink rectangle.

dismar

can't load saved game after building a recharge station :(

Exende

I noticed that there is a Haplo mod on steam workshop but in here it still shows A13, so is the one on the workshop for A13 or A14?

lance789

hoochy

There is a bug in the robots mod. Not sure if its the game itself or the mod, but upon loading a game the textures for the "cleaners" or "haulers" base stations dont load. The error says "you cant load textures in another thread than the main thread", so maybe the mod is loading textures in a separate thread, or maybe there is a bug in the main game. Not sure.

Either way the game keeps working fine you just have these pink squares where the base stations should be.

crazybmanp

Quote from: hoochy on July 16, 2016, 08:31:29 PM
There is a bug in the robots mod. Not sure if its the game itself or the mod, but upon loading a game the textures for the "cleaners" or "haulers" base stations dont load. The error says "you cant load textures in another thread than the main thread", so maybe the mod is loading textures in a separate thread, or maybe there is a bug in the main game. Not sure.

Either way the game keeps working fine you just have these pink squares where the base stations should be.

for the record i am also having this issue.

kaptain_kavern

A big pre-emptive thx for the update that you haven't report yet :p

I saw the changes in the first post :p

Thx a lot, i can't live w/o my lovely bots ^^