[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CannibarRechter

> I set the worktag to 65544 (65536+8) for mining

Is mining "manual skilled"? Anyway, I've had success making the hauling bot mine. I believe I just included both manual dumb (4) and manual skilled (8), just to be sure, as well as the 65536 mining value.
CR All Mods and Tools Download Link
CR Total Texture Overhaul : Gives RimWorld a Natural Feel
CR Moddable: make RimWorld more moddable.
CR CompFX: display dynamic effects over RimWorld objects

theorial

Quote from: CannibarRechter on August 27, 2016, 12:38:01 PM
> I set the worktag to 65544 (65536+8) for mining

Is mining "manual skilled"? Anyway, I've had success making the hauling bot mine. I believe I just included both manual dumb (4) and manual skilled (8), just to be sure, as well as the 65536 mining value.

According to the tutorial for where to find the information it is. For worktags it lists 'manual skilled' and 'mining'. The 65536 is from the tutorial so if that's wrong (or outdated for whatever reason), then it could be why they don't work, but I don't know where he's 'extracting' those #'s from. Like I said, no errors or anything loading them up or in, no graphical errors, they just don't do anything when I click the 'play' button on them (green triangle/arrow thing). All the other bots work just fine. Yes I had stuff set to mine, my rich explorer guy was mining but the bots refused to do anything.

Haplo

The numbers are correct.
If they don't mine with 65544 it must be something else..

Mudder

When will this be updated for a15? Geeze, taking forever.  ;)

This is on my list of essential mods. Which? All of them.
I'm a freelance programmer/web developer that spends way too much time here rather than making money.

kahlzun

Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

Seikikai

I'm Having A Problem With The A14 Robots Mod. Sometimes When Robot Pawns Are In Charge Stations The Game Reset The Pawn.  I Have A Couple Of Robots That Should Be Restricted To An Area And Due This Bug The Restriction Disappears.

Deimos Rast

Didn't ya'll get the memo? A15 Misc Core has been on Steam since yesterday. And only on Steam. 8)
Unfortunately, it's just Core that's been updated so far.
But it's something!

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=704181221
#StopPluginAbuse

bomberchibbi

I also had that bug where the robots sometimes stopped working. They needed a handrestart then and lost the area setting, is that bug already known, or is it something new?

Haplo

1st update to alpha 15.
The rest will be updated when alpha 15c is released, as they will destroy your savegame in previous a15 versions!

Deimos Rast

Quote from: Haplo on September 01, 2016, 06:10:09 PM
1st update to alpha 15.
The rest will be updated when alpha 15c is released, as they will destroy your savegame in previous a15 versions!
Thank you for the update!
#StopPluginAbuse

AstroChimp

So... from what I understand, no robots for A15 yet? :(
Cat beards should be a thing.

Vesstair

AstroChimp

I know. I needs mah cleaning! :(
[/quote]

Yep. It gets REEEEEALLY annoying when all the colonists I get are incapable of dumb laber. GRRRRRRR
Cat beards should be a thing.

kahlzun

Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

pktongrimworld