[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Der Failer

Haplo stated several times* now, that an update is in progress, but the robots will need a bigger rework and therefore the update will take some time (so it will be done sometime between now and the heat death of the universe).
Point is: It is done, when it is done.
*Individual links!

vv1911

Quote from: szypkiyakwonsz on January 05, 2017, 04:02:20 AM
Quote from: vv1911 on January 04, 2017, 06:22:12 PM
when will the robots be available

When it will be. I am not even involved in mod making and it annoys me as hell that You can't wait patiently and doesn't even care with capital letter or goddam exclamation mark. Yeah, grammar nazi stuff, but it changes the feeling of the sentence.

Haplo is doing us a favor for maintaining this awesome mod, cut the crap with those annoying questions in pretentious tone.

GRRRRRRRRR.

i didnt asked yu but the def dipshit

User received a warning for this post.

Haplo

Hmm, this is the first time I had to issue a warning for someone in my own mod post..
So I ask you all, please remain calm and be a bit patient.

Yes, I know that some of you really are impatiantly waiting for Robots, but my currently re-visiting flu makes it hard to do any concentration work for longer than 5min. It slowly gets better, but this really killed my plans to finish the alpha 16 updates in 2016.
And as I'm not the only one down with it, I have not too much time for computer work. Family comes first, sorry.

On another note:
I do have a version of robots finished, that most likely will work. But it is only a quick and dirty fix, that doesn't really fix the problem, but circumvents the resulting error.
Because of that I'm unwilling to release it. Instead I'm trying to make a conversion where I'll try to use the animal mechanic.
This I've just started on and am unsure if it really works as I hope it will. But we'll see..
I'm not sure if the versions will be compatible is also one reason why I'm unwilling to release the QuickFix version. They may make problems later on if the older version is active and then the newer one uses a completely different mechanic..

Additionally I'm doing some bugfixing and am working on updating the remaining mod parts.
Though Incidents will not be updated anytime soon, as I will rework it later on to use the caravan functionality.

Hmm, anything more I've forgotten?

Yes, thank you guys for all the get-well-wishes.
I feel very honoured to get them. Thank you very much! ;D

JDcollie

Get well soon! I look forward to this mod whenever it released. Take the time you need to do it right :)

dismar

OH HEY! your the one that has the bees and honey I've been hearing about! I'll have to give it a try. Thanks!

Azeyrt

Quote from: Haplo on January 05, 2017, 04:43:24 PM
Hmm, this is the first time I had to issue a warning for someone in my own mod post..
So I ask you all, please remain calm and be a bit patient.

Yes, I know that some of you really are impatiantly waiting for Robots, but my currently re-visiting flu makes it hard to do any concentration work for longer than 5min. It slowly gets better, but this really killed my plans to finish the alpha 16 updates in 2016.
And as I'm not the only one down with it, I have not too much time for computer work. Family comes first, sorry.

On another note:
I do have a version of robots finished, that most likely will work. But it is only a quick and dirty fix, that doesn't really fix the problem, but circumvents the resulting error.
Because of that I'm unwilling to release it. Instead I'm trying to make a conversion where I'll try to use the animal mechanic.
This I've just started on and am unsure if it really works as I hope it will. But we'll see..
I'm not sure if the versions will be compatible is also one reason why I'm unwilling to release the QuickFix version. They may make problems later on if the older version is active and then the newer one uses a completely different mechanic..

Additionally I'm doing some bugfixing and am working on updating the remaining mod parts.
Though Incidents will not be updated anytime soon, as I will rework it later on to use the caravan functionality.

Hmm, anything more I've forgotten?

Yes, thank you guys for all the get-well-wishes.
I feel very honoured to get them. Thank you very much! ;D

thank you :)

FadingFog

I Russified your mod Miscellaneous Bee and Honey. You can add my translation to your mod. Link -> https://www.mediafire.com/?h9ablkecc8dcqoy

Haplo

14m1337

did you just update the misc robots mod ? I received an update on it on steam a few minutes ago ...
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

carpediembr

I only hope that the Cleaning/Haul robot will be CR compatible.

Haplo

I did update the steam version for now with a first update to a 16 as the rework will take a while.
When it doesn't bring in error reports I'll release it here too.
And for cr compatibility: I'm not sure, but I won't do a compatibility patch anytime soon if it doesn't.
I just don't have the time for it.

14m1337

it seems to run fine. took some time to get one sold by an exotic trader, but this lil' cleaning bot now does his work in my actual colony.
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

Dacksi

Hello, can someone tell me why I can not activate the cleaning robot?
Do they work at all in version 16?