[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blaxblade

Quote from: Love on May 28, 2017, 03:50:50 AM
Quote from: Haplo on May 28, 2017, 03:22:32 AMThis looks like a problem in the work giver of a mod that adds remote explosives. Most likely it doesn't take into account, that the robots don't have hunger rates active. I'm not 100% sure but that is most likely the case. Which mod adds remote explosives?

Probably this mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761379469

it could be, i have remote explosive mod; but the previous version of remote explosive and robot did not have compatibility issues, I previously used cleaner bot for activate explosive traps

BaumMitBart

Is there any download link for the A16 version of Misc. Training?

Haplo

BaumMitBart

Thx mate - as i have stated in another mod thread: i am far too stupid to find any versions...
Big thx for the fast response.

Diver

Do you plan to add the "Set forced target" Function to your Turrets? Like on the vanilla Turrets.
That would be really helpful and sometimes life saving...

Haplo

Update:
I've done some updates:
-Weapon Repair got it's patch updated to reduce loading times
-Turret-Bases hopefully the replace bug is now fixed
-Tactical Computer got a fix for the Long Range Scanner bug
-Robots also got a fix or three:
   -- Incompatible workgivers circumvented
   -- Cleaners doing gardener work fixed
   -- Air drops with dead robots fixed

Doomdark64

Please Haplo for the love of god make MAI available for alpha 17 its the best mod out there and the only one not working.
Regards.

DimensionalGamer

Been having issues with my robots. Neither the original robots nor the "Misc. Robots++" robots do anything other than wander and charge.
The most I can figure out would be that it is due to a outdated reference but I don't know how to fix it.

I also included my mod list in the attachment

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter TryIssueJobPackage: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable'.
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00042] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ThinkNode_JobGiver.cs:33
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00115] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:162
Verse.Log:Error(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:48)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:166)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\ThinkNodes\ThinkNodes_Conditionals.cs:27)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:452)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:398)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:128)
Verse.Pawn:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Pawn.cs:488)
AIRobot.X2_AIRobot:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickList.cs:126)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:276)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:243)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:495)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:73)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Haplo

This error: Method not found: 'Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable'. should not be possible in A17 as it is a vanilla method.
Are you sure you're playing with Alpha 17 (0.17.1546)?

Haplo

Quote from: Doomdark64 on May 30, 2017, 05:27:58 AM
Please Haplo for the love of god make MAI available for alpha 17 its the best mod out there and the only one not working.
Regards.
I will work on MAI as soon as the other mods stop throwing out bugs :)

DimensionalGamer

Quote from: Haplo on May 30, 2017, 03:43:22 PM
This error: Method not found: 'Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable'. should not be possible in A17 as it is a vanilla method.
Are you sure you're playing with Alpha 17 (0.17.1546)?

Just noticed that I was playing a older version. Thank you.

Doomdark64

Quote from: Haplo on May 30, 2017, 03:45:07 PM
Quote from: Doomdark64 on May 30, 2017, 05:27:58 AM
Regards.
I will work on MAI as soon as the other mods stop throwing out bugs :)
You sir are the new god :)

Love

I know Robots++ isn't exactly your purview, but the author said that a bug afflicting his crafting robots is beyond his ability to fix and given your mod is the dependency, I'm wondering if you can take a look at it: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26151.msg336847#msg336847

DenVildeHest

Edit:
Nevermind, fixed the below issue by reinstalling game and moving mods around a bit. Never found out who the culprit was though.
I got an odd bug and suspect it might be related to your mod. I claimed one of the ruins which your mod probably generated. The building is being treated as a building by the game, except my colonists are able to shoot out of it. Even though I built a roof on it. Sometimes they hit the walls though.
Here is the output.log
Here is a video of it
Either its cause of a mod incompatibility or its me beeing a noob and this is somehow supposed to happen. Haven't noticed this before though. It's a newly generated map and the one before it I spawned right next to a similar building where I was shot AT from inside a building by some weird looking alien guys.
Edit: Ok it might not be related to your mod cause I just build a small building and colonists can still shoot through it. Any help in finding the cause is much appreciated but I guess I need to go deactivate mods till I find the sinner.

Antariell

Have a problem with MAI robots (A17)
When I try to create any robot through the console it gives me this error:
ArgumentException: curve has start/end point with y > 0
  at Verse.Rand.ByCurve (Verse.SimpleCurve curve, Int32 sampleCount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateRandomAge (Verse.Pawn pawn, PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request, System.String& error, Boolean ignoreScenarioRequirements) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnKindDef kindDef, RimWorld.Faction faction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu+<DoListingItems_MapTools>c__AnonStorey5BE.<>m__B60 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DebugTool.DebugToolOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DebugTools.DebugToolsOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
(Filename:  Line: -1)
Order download mods:
Core
misc.core
misc.robots
misc.robots++
Output log:
https://gist.github.com/24e99ce7132fe9424c1b0f7d01ccf007