[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valor

Quote from: Haplo on August 02, 2017, 06:19:10 AM
Let a few ingame hours pass without using speed 3 and they should update

Thanks, I give it a try!

TastyCookies

Your mods are great! Thank you for taking the time to make them. I just have a question though, I am getting this error and I was wondering if this one is coming from Misc. MAI? I have one Human AI and one Enhanced Human AI and they are able to sleep but I have to click this bed that's for them to recharge as they won't go on their own.

Error Log
Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AIPawn.HelperAIPawn.FindRechargeStationFor (AIPawn.AIPawn sleeper, AIPawn.AIPawn traveler, Boolean sleeperWillBePrisoner, Boolean checkSocialProperness, Boolean forceCheckMedBed) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.HelperAIPawn.FindRechargeStationFor (AIPawn.AIPawn p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.JobGiver_RechargeEnergy.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Haplo

Yes, that looks like a MAI problem..
Do you have the newest version? I thought I fixed this error :(

TastyCookies

I have version 0.17.8a, it's not a game-breaking error it just pops up every now and then. My MAIs (humans) are not able to sleep autonomously, I have to direct them to sleep.   

Napple

Error while creating AIPawnE.
Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
STACK:
  at AIPawn.AIPawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request, Verse.Map map, Int32 tries) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.AIPawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (System.String kindDefName, RimWorld.Faction faction, Verse.Map map, Gender gender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreator.CreateAIPawn (System.String pawnDefName, IntVec3 position, Verse.Map map, RimWorld.Faction faction, Gender gender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreator.CreateAIPawn (System.String pawnDefName, IntVec3 position, Verse.Map map, Gender gender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreator.Create () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreatorEnhanced.Create () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreator.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreator:Tick()
AIPawn.Building_AIPawnCreatorEnhanced:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I get this error every time i try to activate mai. also when i generated a mai using dev mode they used normal human bodies.

CrazyNord

Hy

I Got this error when activating the regular cleaner and haulerbots ( not sure if other ones give same i only have these...)

http://imgur.com/a/4gPXH

I did some testing with my modlist and I found out that when disabling " Don't Shave Your Head A17.0 " the error is fixed. You or other users might find this useful, it fixed it for me.

Thanks for useful mods, good luck :)

tonsrd

kupukupu

how to get rid destroyed bot and base [hauler and cleaner bots]?

because in my play there isn't a deconstruct button or there is a way to repair it ?

Canute

currently no. Repairing will be coming in a future release.
Some trader buy them for a peanut. The empty base station for some good money.

Use the dev. tool destroy to get ride of the robot corpses, or destroy them with some frag grenades.
And sell or deconstruct the base stations.

jhonjhon

Thank you for making this mod. Love it.
One question: Can I mod xml and make bots live forever? I don't like the fact that they get broken and I cant repair them.. logic thing would be to make them live forever at least for my taste. If there is a way to do it via xml modding please let me know.

Canute

If you notice a damage robot, you can use the dev. tools.
Open the debug action menu, one of the icons on top which appear if you enable Developer mode.
Enter Heal at the search field, and you get Heal random injury, then click at the robot with the damage a few times.

lumina2183

a little help please, how can i another list of blueprint in the map generator? and can i add it before i start? thanks. this is a very good mod btw.

Lupin III

There is a small issue with (I guess) combat extended and the shooting targets. When pawns have to reload at the shooting range I get "No joyKind!" errors. Doesn't break the game and unless I just installed a new mod I have the console auto-open  disabled anyway, so I don't even see it. Just wanted to let you know ;) .

DoctorFowl

Is it possible for MAI to be moved to another tab? Much like the Base Robots do with theirs?
I find it very annoying that she is in the same tab as my colonists, especially if we get lots of MAIs.

Thanks in advance, other than the tab thingy, best robots mod around! ;D

Canute

No DoctorFowl,
no extra tab for slaves, munchies and MAI's. MAI's are a full integrated pawns, just like other Alien race just not organic.