[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

You can exchange the normal and the HiRes version 1:1. The difference is indeed only the texture.
The problem you have is that you want to extract the Source-Code into the mod Folder :)
Please download the following version: HiRes-Version 146
If it still provides you with the source-code folder structure, please tell me and I'll look into it as soon as I am home..

nmid

The latest link worked fine, but the 145 that i downloaded earlier had the source code zipped up.
Anyways, its good now... Thanks!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

WolfgangPolska

We can have only one MAI at time? My plans of buliding robot army to defend my colony from filthy tribals are gone :C
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

forsaken1111

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on June 18, 2014, 02:48:12 PM
We can have only one MAI at time? My plans of buliding robot army to defend my colony from filthy tribals are gone :C
He said you can build as many as you want...

spatula

i wasn't able to build a Mai... halfway to the metal needed, it would spit out a uranium block that I was unable to haul until I sold the AI workbench.... i have tons of mods though... anyone else getting this issue?

I ended up going dev-mode and spawning an AI pawn (she had hair, hehehehe) and it was definitely working from there, but haven't been able to build one au natural...

daz84uk

I had that problem too, I'd just switch the AI assembler off then on again and wait a day, and eventually it would get done. But my Mai keeps exploding after a couple of days. Doesn't seem to use the recharge chamber either

Haplo

Can you provide me with a savegame and your modlist please?
Mai should reserve a free recharge station as her 'bed' to recharge her batteries and prevent the explosion.. :(

Viceroy

Dog goes moo!

StorymasterQ

I think you missed the chance to call her the Mobile AI Droid. It's a bit redundant, but, the acronym is better, IMO.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

hardkiller

:-[ for some reason mia doesn't want to charge i build the ai charging station but she just doesn't want to charge can anyone help me?

mrofa

You need energy to cool uranium generator from overheating :D
All i do is clutter all around.

WolfgangPolska

Quote from: forsaken1111 on June 18, 2014, 04:03:37 PM
Quote from: WolfgangPolska on June 18, 2014, 02:48:12 PM
He said you can build as many as you want...
After I bulid my first AI, then assembler expolodes :C, and leaves all of the reasources
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

dd0029

I'm having the same problem with MAI not recharging, just working to explosion. I have two recharging stations. Do they need to be in enclosed rooms? They don't look to need to be powered.

Second, a request/variation on the life scanner. Could you make some sort of sounding tool? Something that finds buried metal or more handily, buried steam vents?

Haplo

Can you place a sleeping spot and tell me, if Mai uses that in your case maybe?

wandererlin

It seems that Mai will only recharge itself at the recharge station when it reaches "Battery Critical" state and when it's idle.(disable all work prioirity, or just has no more work to do ) Otherwise, it just keeps working til exploding. :o

Not really sure if this is the case though.