[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawrfisher

Exception ticking RPP_RechargeStation_Kitchen_IV979324 (at (46, 0, 11)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AIRobot.X2_Building_AIRobotRechargeStation.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

https://git.io/fAqU7 output log
2 relevent errors.  Cause is related to incident maps with bots active on them when leaving

Could I get some help verifying that this is a bug?

I use the setup camp mod which generates an event map for people to play on.  If I leave bots active when I leave send pawns out of the camp This kind of error is thrown and the caravan is unaccessable.  Eventually that clears up but I think it might be a conflict caused by what the hack.
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

jmababa

Could you put b19 here too I took out my b19 out of steam folder and redownloaded b18 well cause my colony is so big in b18 I don't want to just abandon it just cause a mod can't be used by my brother in b19 casandra 5th difficulty

Haplo

Currently you can download it from Github. But yes, I'll update this soon too. ;D

Haplo

Quote from: rawrfisher on August 26, 2018, 12:07:34 PM
Thank you for the error. I could reproduce it, but I'm unfortunately unable to fix the base problem.
The only thing I could do is to disable the activation and showing a message with the reason.
(You can still activate it with the activate all button. Just make sure that you deactivate the robots before you leave the map..)

rawrfisher

Maybe making it use the same style of window as the settlement would work to address the error?
Currently event maps use one where all faction pawns are selected which is why it generates the error.

I would probly suggest talking to syrcallys or however you spell his name about that fix since I highly doubt anyone using robots in event maps would be using them in a true event map
Professional jerk

Haplo

A Short Information:
Currently I don't have the time to update the main links.
But the mods (except MAI) are updated to B19 and you can download the B19 versions for now directly from GitHub.

utotuto

Quote from: Haplo on September 06, 2018, 06:22:56 AM
There are translation warnings some of you mods
QuoteTranslation data for language English has 2 errors. Generate translation report for more info.
Report itself https://pastebin.com/FrNPgXzC
v. 0.19.2009

Edit:
Also i noticed that don't get any errors when using "Misc. Robots" without "Misc. Core" Dependencies was removed?

Haplo

Thanks for the info. I'll look into it.

And Robots don't need Misc. Core since B18.
I just forgot to remove the dependency warning here on the forum :-[

utotuto

Quote from: Haplo on September 07, 2018, 04:28:23 AM
There are errors when bots are under attack
QuoteAdded injury to AIRobot_Thorax but it should be impossible to hit it.
https://pastebin.com/c7U88k6V
QuoteException in JobDriver tick for pawn
https://pastebin.com/4nXkkJFM
And some useless warnings.
QuoteMech_Scyther23346 meleed HaulingBot 5 from out of melee position.
QuoteConstructed TargetInfo with cell=(107, 0, 81) and a null map.

Haplo

Finally found some time to Update the Forum Post ;D
--> Finally the downloads and the main post is up-to-date

@utotuto:
Thanks for the info. I'll take a look when I can :)

Urubaen

Hey !

first of all, thanks for your mod ! I can't play without them !

I've 2 questions because i'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's work as intended.

- the crafter bot seems to ignore the crafting of items that require a certain level of crafting. I've seen this with the component craft recipe of the imperial gard mod, they craft other thing from this mod but not the component (who require lvl10 of crafting)
i see on the mod post that the mod have a conflit with Fixed-Quality and i use "CraftingQualityRebalanced", may be it's the problem ?

- I've add the weaponRepair mod to my current save but i don't see anywhere the option to repair my weapon, do I need a new save to make the mod work ?

rawrfisher

I would have to say that its possible the bots ignore them cause they dont have the requiered levels.
I'm just guessing about that and as for weapon repair I Looked and you need to use another identical weapon to repair
Professional jerk

TerrorThomasCao

Canute

Quote from: Urubaen on September 14, 2018, 03:54:39 PM
- the crafter bot seems to ignore the crafting of items that require a certain level of crafting. I've seen this with the component craft recipe of the imperial gard mod, they craft other thing from this mod but not the component (who require lvl10 of crafting)
i see on the mod post that the mod have a conflit with Fixed-Quality and i use "CraftingQualityRebalanced", may be it's the problem ?
At first, this mod don't add crafter bots, just hauling and cleaner.
But these crafter bot's based on this mod.
That these crafter bot's ignore the required skills is a old problem, since the restriction are only for pawn's not for animals/robots so far i remember.

Quote from: Urubaen on September 14, 2018, 03:54:39 PM
- I've add the weaponRepair mod to my current save but i don't see anywhere the option to repair my weapon, do I need a new save to make the mod work ?
It is a while ago that i used it.
Select a weapon on the ground, then right click on it.
You should see the menu for repair, and possible spare weapon for repairing should be highlighted.

Urubaen

Quote from: Canute on September 15, 2018, 03:34:33 AM
At first, this mod don't add crafter bots, just hauling and cleaner.
But these crafter bot's based on this mod.
That these crafter bot's ignore the required skills is a old problem, since the restriction are only for pawn's not for animals/robots so far i remember.

ho i didn't see that the author of the misc robots+ was not the same that the main misc mods ^^"
So it's an old bug, good to know, thanks ^^

Quote from: Canute on September 15, 2018, 03:34:33 AM
It is a while ago that i used it.
Select a weapon on the ground, then right click on it.
You should see the menu for repair, and possible spare weapon for repairing should be highlighted.

Yes I see how it's supposed to work but even with 4 identical weapon, we i right click on 1 of them i don't have the option for repairing. (i try with and without a pawn selected)

A little screenshot is better than 1000 words :