[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

Hmm, I think I need to add some debug options to see if it is actually active :)
Normally it should find other weapons as long as they are in a storage and if you have the machining (?) table somewhere.
Though I'm not sure if it was the machining table or one of the others.. I need to look into it when I'm home..

For the Robot.. It's most likely from Robots++?
The robots have a predefined fixed work-level that they can do work for. Maybe your robot is not good enough for lvl10 work? :)

Urubaen

yes they come from robots++ ans i was using crafter bot T4 et omni bot T5 who had respectivly lvl 16 and 20 in crafting so it's not the problem ^^

Sadiew1990

I'm hoping someone can help me with this.

I loved a lot of these mods with the 18 release, but I'm having troubles getting it (and I don't use steam for rimworld).

If I click directly on the mod name it pulls up a page saying "Warning! This device cannot access the internet right now." Nothing is wrong with my internet, but I think it's because my parents blocked all p2p sharing programs. I'm not sure.

If I click on the github link it tells me that "This site cannot provide a secure connection."

Is there another way to get these mods? I'm desperate for them lol

Canute

Then you should ask your parents to download them for you.
Since they arn't any adult only mod, i think if you explain it to them, they will do it.
Github work's fine on my side.
Nexus only got A17 and older version or i would point at these.

Haplo

Since A18 I don't update Nexus anymore.
As I now drop everything on Steam and GitHub (but still provide the MediaFire downloads) that should be enough possibilities.

This should normally be a secure page, unfortunately currently the mods there are for 1.0 unstable, NOT for b19:
https://github.com/HaploX1/RimWorld-Miscellaneous_Mods

For the B19 released version use this link:
https://github.com/HaploX1/RimWorld-Miscellaneous_Mods/tree/85f2edf1ec38472fa966eeb0a4ae3a70b87fe14a

Update-Info:
The latest version on GitHub is for RimWorld 1.0 Unstable !

OscarDan79

it said to post file of faction base here am stil confus dont know how to convert to that format     help am oofed

Haplo

You can find the tutorial file inside the mod folder:
...\RimWorld\Mod\Miscellaneous_MapGenerator_FactionBase\Help\...
or
...\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\821655202\Help\...

To first create the file you can also export your prepared building via Fluffy's Blueprint mod and convert it with the converter on GitHub. Then you only need to do a few small modifications inside the file.

This file you can zip and attach here and I'll add it to the collection.

Haplo

Update for the Official Release 1.0

Aaannnd.. also updated... ;D
This time the forum is updated first.
Steam will follow soon(TM).

Haplo

New update:
Misc Incidents has a new incident: Battlefield.
You're informed about a big battle nearby. Will you send some help or do you just watch? 8)

Additionally:
- Updated a few mods to their latest Steam version

eksynn

wait, so to install this... do i put the stuff inside the Mods folder into the Mods folder, or do i put the WHOLE thing, including Tools folder, .gitignore and Readme.md?

Grabarz

Quote from: eksynn on October 26, 2018, 12:31:59 AM
wait, so to install this... do i put the stuff inside the Mods folder into the Mods folder, or do i put the WHOLE thing, including Tools folder, .gitignore and Readme.md?

Just unzip the zip archive into MODS folder and activate it in the game

Canute

The filestructure need to look like this kind
Mods
----->Modname
----------------->About
----------------->Assemblies.
----------------->Defs
----------------->Languages
----------------->Textures

files like .gitignore and Readme.md? and don't belong to the mod, just got added by github. Same like a possible Source folder.
But these files don't count for Rimworld, and can be ignored.

When you try to download from Github you allways should look under the releases first for a download, before you download the Master branch.
Some modder use github correct and then Assemblies are missing at the Master.

ptb_666777

Hey, long time user. Love your work always in my load order. Im having an issue with turret base. Im not getting the window to select gun to install. Dono if anyone else has this bug? Didnt see any posts. Started new with core, mis core, and turret base only and in full load out. Help please! I need this mod! Thanks again

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'CommonMisc.Helper' from assembly 'WeaponBase'.
  at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.AddHumanlikeOrders (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 opts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.TryMakeFloatMenu (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Selector.HandleMapClicks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Selector.SelectorOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleLowPriorityInput () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Haplo

This is an error that occures if the assemblies from Miscellaneous CORE is not loaded before this mod.
Do you have Misc. CORE active and loaded beforehand?

Has maybe your anti-virus quarantined the .dll? (I don't know why, but sometimes they don't like my .dlls :( )

Steam: Check integrity of your Rimworld files (Right-click -> properties -> ... Somewhere there should be an option to check the Integrity of your files)

ptb_666777

Load order correct and no anti virus to block. I'll try removing core and redownloading. I dl the "master" all in one. Thanks for the responce! I'll see if it works.