[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

Minami has already requested an integration of Mai into TTM, so I think she can be found there soon.
Most things of Miscellaneous should work without problems alongside other mods. You don't have the research tree integration without a few modifications, but...
The only problem right now, thats not addressed, is a collision of my locked doors with the colonists only doors mod.

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

thefinn

Quote from: Haplo on September 09, 2014, 06:29:07 PM
Minami has already requested an integration of Mai into TTM, so I think she can be found there soon.
Most things of Miscellaneous should work without problems alongside other mods.

Hah, was just getting on to whine and complain about this ;)

Where am I supposed to get uranium for the MAI only version ? I don't see it on any traders lists as TTM overwrites them, can it just be found ?

Haplo

Rikiki

If you don't have T's Cotton mods activated, I think I saw Uranium for sell at the industrial trader.

Otherwise, check the Meteorite http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=4180.0
or the Mining&Co. Deepdriller mods self-promotion... ;D http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5930.0

minami26

Quote from: thefinn on September 10, 2014, 02:38:37 AM
Quote from: Haplo on September 09, 2014, 06:29:07 PM
Most things of Miscellaneous should work without problems alongside other mods.

Hah, was just getting on to whine and complain about this ;)

Where am I supposed to get uranium for the MAI only version ? I don't see it on any traders lists as TTM overwrites them, can it just be found ?

you can make uranium at the synoptic weaponizer, its available after researching world war weapons.

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: thefinn on September 10, 2014, 02:38:37 AM

I added the meteorite mod and have found uranium meteors often enough for this to not be a problem.  I use That, Misc + mai, Rimrats and superior crafting..

Jdalt40

Umm why do mobile artificial intelligence feel pain and is there anything that can stop this bug?

Haplo

No, there is nothing simple I can do to prevent other thoughts. It comes from the fact that I use the normal pawn thought handler. Therefor I can only add my own thoughts, but have yet to find a way to remove thoughts. I think there might be some way, but I didn't look extensively into it, as I have too many other things to work on right now. So, for now the answer is no, sorry.

Smasher5523

I got a question, I got the AI maker thingy all built, with nearly all of the functions researched, My colonist named Paul shoved it full of metal, but now nobody puts the silver inside? Is there a way to fix this or do i just wait?

shadowstreaker

Usually only happens if you have a storage area set to critical or you have no silver, i know i have a habit of setting an area for silver to critical for trading

Iwillbenicetou

I just realized that I'm one of few Americans... The date is a bit confusing until I look at it carefully.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Smasher5523

Quote from: shadowstreaker on September 30, 2014, 07:24:16 AM
Usually only happens if you have a storage area set to critical or you have no silver, i know i have a habit of setting an area for silver to critical for trading
Oh! i got all my silver storages set to critical, haha ty for this info. i'll try it now :D

EDIT: it didnt work

Haplo

Don't set the storage to critical as the input field of the assembler is also a storage set to critical. Another thing is, when the one resource is full, there need a free storage outside where the remaining is to be hauled to. It must not stay on the assembler, or the other material will never be hauled there. The assembler only has one input slot, and if that is full, others won't be hauled there.
The remaining stuff on the assembler should be hauled away soon, as the storage won't accept it anymore.
If it doesn't work, try to stop and restart the production.