[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clibanarius

Quote from: skullywag on October 10, 2014, 03:17:37 PM
Haplo, just asking but I have a version of your turret mod that I've seperated out from the rest of the misc mod. I've made some tweaks as well:

Removed standard automated turret
Made manned turret use stuff - made a texture or it also
Made stuff based automated turret need an ai core to build

I've been using it for a while personally. It adds a bit of extra challenge and pushes automated turrets into mid/late game somewhat. I also remove the vanilla turret in my local game to compliment that.

So can I release it here? don't know if therell be interest....
I want that. Quite a lot, in fact.

Haplo

skullywag

Ill post it here for now, if it takes on a life of its own, someone or myself can move it out into its own thread.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Clibanarius

Quote from: skullywag on October 10, 2014, 05:19:24 PM
Ill post it here for now, if it takes on a life of its own, someone or myself can move it out into its own thread.
Thank you, Skully! You never don't rock. I know I love the hell out of your mods!

Clibanarius

Also, and no offense intended, but someone really loves superfluous commas in the mod descriptions. There's an awful lot of stuff I'd love to change, if proofreading of the text in your mods here would be a task allowed for me to involve myself in! I have nothing else to do, it'd almost be a service to me to have some pathetic job to do with myself. :P

Haplo

If you want to correct my descriptions, don't let me stop you ;)
As english is only my second language, I may not be perfect, but I do my best :)

Haplo

Quote from: skullywag on October 10, 2014, 05:19:24 PM

I've made an additional info entry with links in the main view.
Thanks for your work :)

Clibanarius

Quote from: Haplo on October 11, 2014, 05:01:15 AM
If you want to correct my descriptions, don't let me stop you ;)
As english is only my second language, I may not be perfect, but I do my best :)
Oh, you do! I don't disagree there. There are too many Americans and other English-primary speakers who do far worse than I'm seeing.

mrofa

My ninja intergalactic assaisin squierrl infiltrated Haplo labs and uncover terryfing truth!

It wasnt Eva!

All i do is clutter all around.

Haplo

Ninja squirrel found... Initiate extermination program...

skullywag

Is this....ingame?...if so, I think I love you Haplo...
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Haplo on October 20, 2014, 04:19:12 PM
Ninja squirrel found... Initiate extermination program...

"Directive?"
"EXTERMINATE SQUIRRELS. I mean...Classified."
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Haplo

Quote from: skullywag on October 20, 2014, 05:08:44 PM
Is this....ingame?...if so, I think I love you Haplo...

For now I've updated only the Mai download. As I'm still working on Miscellaneous, it will take a while longer. Damn ninja squirrels..
The new Mai is designed by our resident squirrel artist mrofa. I've just implemented it. ;)

Herc18

How do you build the command center? Can't seem to find it any where but the Mia is in there :)
What has been, will be again.