[B18]Ni'Hal🦎

Started by Diana Winters, October 25, 2017, 04:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mvargus

I can say from having faced a few Ni'hal raiding parties that their armor and weapons makes them extremely frustrating to fight.  That shotgun of theirs has greater range than human weapons and does more damage.

The only reason I'm holding my own was that one raiding party turned back after catching the refugee they were chasing, but one took a bit too long and became polar bear poo.  He dropped a ni'hal rifle which has allowed my people to shoot back at equal range.

SalmonToastie

Hey great race mod yet again, questions for you however, I still play on A17 because not all of the mods I use have been updated, what needs to be changed to allow me to use it on my game?

And the second, how can I allow both Orassans and any other alien race use all the hair from mods and body types, hulk, average etc.

Salmon

Diana Winters

Quote from: SalmonToastie on December 19, 2017, 06:28:14 PM
Hey great race mod yet again, questions for you however, I still play on A17 because not all of the mods I use have been updated, what needs to be changed to allow me to use it on my game?

And the second, how can I allow both Orassans and any other alien race use all the hair from mods and body types, hulk, average etc.

Salmon

I suggest you go to the Framework discord

asquirrel

Hi Diana,

How do you add this race to be compatible with EPOE and DEsurgeries?  I can't seem to heal their scars or add bionic parts to them. :(  I'm having similar problems with the Jaffa & Asari mod. Humans and Orassans work fine though.

DESurgeris has the thing below in Recipes_Surgery.  I have no clue on EPOE. 

DeSurgeries has this:
<!-- Define which races are available for the added surgeries -->
  <RecipeDef Name="DESurgeries" ParentName="SurgeryFlesh" Abstract="True">
    <recipeUsers>
      <li>Human</li>
   <li>JaffaBase</li>
   <li>NiHal</li>
   <li>AsariUnion</li>
      <!-- Insert modded races here via xpath. Do not forget the li tags -->

Looking at your directory for Ni'Hal - PawnKindDefs_Humanlikes (thinking this might be it).   PawnKinds_Player_Nihal.xml. 
Lookning at this one to add -
<defName>NiHal</defName>
    <label>colonist</label>
    </recipeUsers>
  </RecipeDef

Would NiHal be the right thing to put in?  Thanks! :)

Diana Winters

Quote from: asquirrel on January 04, 2018, 10:31:35 PM
Hi Diana,

How do you add this race to be compatible with EPOE and DEsurgeries?  I can't seem to heal their scars or add bionic parts to them. :(  I'm having similar problems with the Jaffa & Asari mod. Humans and Orassans work fine though.

DESurgeris has the thing below in Recipes_Surgery.  I have no clue on EPOE. 

DeSurgeries has this:
<!-- Define which races are available for the added surgeries -->
  <RecipeDef Name="DESurgeries" ParentName="SurgeryFlesh" Abstract="True">
    <recipeUsers>
      <li>Human</li>
   <li>JaffaBase</li>
   <li>NiHal</li>
   <li>AsariUnion</li>
      <!-- Insert modded races here via xpath. Do not forget the li tags -->

Looking at your directory for Ni'Hal - PawnKindDefs_Humanlikes (thinking this might be it).   PawnKinds_Player_Nihal.xml. 
Lookning at this one to add -
<defName>NiHal</defName>
    <label>colonist</label>
    </recipeUsers>
  </RecipeDef

Would NiHal be the right thing to put in?  Thanks! :)

Really? It seems to be working fine for me.... Try altering your load order so that Ni'Hal is loaded under DESurgeries

gentou

Do this guy have a CE patch avaliable for them?

Diana Winters

They do, but I don't think it's updated

Karllawrenz

Canute

Kitty more or less abandon the forum.
So i wouldn't await any update here.

Diana Winters

Quote from: Karllawrenz on November 24, 2018, 05:59:24 AM
when is the 1.0 Update

I am no longer maintaining the Ni'Hal. Another has taken my place and has updated it on the Steam Workshop