[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hargut

Justin C

Demonlord091

Glad to see this mod is alive again. I used this all the time when it was new, made the game Hell but it was definitely fun.

Keep up the good work.

Honestly Sassy

I want to suggest with this mod, That family member zombies can show up and, instead of a negative moodlet when someone kills them, they get a positive one?

Justin C

EPOE compatibility patch is up!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/41tv0s6c1taa4eq/EPOE+Patch.zip

Instructions:
1) Just overwrite the files in the Zombie Apocalypse mod folder with the patch files.
2) Make sure you load Zombie Apocalypse after EPOE in the mods list.

Helixien

Thank you man! Now I can start playing in the evening! :D

JesusKreist

The EPOE Patch itself is made for version Unknown of Rimworld. So if you are using the Zombie Apocalypse Download from Steam that means the patch itself needs loading as Steam does not download the mod in a state which allows for overwriting key files.
Can we perhaps get a Steam Download for the patch?

I'd love to love Zombie Apocalypse and I just can't live without EPOE  ;D
I tend to lose track of which of the mods I use have gotten updated and which haven't so I like the Steam Workshop to think for me ::)

Yuzoz1

So about Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering incompatibility there is a easy way to solve that:

Just load Rimworld Zombie Apocalype first on the mods and the Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering

I tried it out and works just fine  :)

Moo

I don't get it, does this replace all raids with zombies? Because I've had a bunch of raids but they were all zombies, no regular attackers. Am I just unlucky?

edit- guess so, nevermind :D

Justin C

Quote from: Yuzoz1 on July 28, 2016, 06:55:21 PM
So about Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering incompatibility there is a easy way to solve that:

Just load Rimworld Zombie Apocalype first on the mods and the Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering

That shouldn't work. If you look at the bottom right of your screen it will not say Zombie Virus Active. EPOE is overriding my custom Pawn class. That Pawn class is what allows colonists to be infected, and it also starts up the MapCondition that spawns zombies in the first place.

But I do have an EPOE compatibility patch, so just use that.

Yuzoz1

Quote from: Yuzoz1 on July 28, 2016, 06:55:21 PM

Quote from: Justin C on July 29, 2016, 01:21:21 AM
That shouldn't work. If you look at the bottom right of your screen it will not say Zombie Virus Active. EPOE is overriding my custom Pawn class. That Pawn class is what allows colonists to be infected, and it also starts up the MapCondition that spawns zombies in the first place.

But I do have an EPOE compatibility patch, so just use that.
Well i think is because i loaded the Expanded Prosthetics then Zombie Apocalype and created a new colony.
After that i changed the order to Zombie Apocalype then Expanded Prosthetics loading that same colony with the virus already active.

AllenWL

Quote from: Moo on July 28, 2016, 07:23:00 PM
I don't get it, does this replace all raids with zombies? Because I've had a bunch of raids but they were all zombies, no regular attackers. Am I just unlucky?

Wait, the mod replaces all raids with zombies? I was looking to add a extra threat, not replace one...

Edit:Just got a one-(wo)man tribal raid, so I guess that's that. Zombies arrived and took care of her though.

That said, it looks like I can't view the health tab of zombies unless I use the info-panel thingy(white 'i' button)? It's rather annoying as I can't tell what state a zombie is in when trying to decide who to send out to kill them.

Edit:Also, it looks like butchering zombies gives leather, but no meat.

hector212121

Quote from: AllenWL on July 29, 2016, 11:38:08 PM
Quote from: Moo on July 28, 2016, 07:23:00 PM

Wait, the mod replaces all raids with zombies? I was looking to add a extra threat, not replace one...

Edit:Just got a one-(wo)man tribal raid, so I guess that's that. Zombies arrived and took care of her though.

That said, it looks like I can't view the health tab of zombies unless I use the info-panel thingy(white 'i' button)? It's rather annoying as I can't tell what state a zombie is in when trying to decide who to send out to kill them.

I'm sorry, would you eat a zombie?

That said, since animals can't be infected, you should be able to feed zombies to pets...

JesusKreist

Quote from: AllenWL on July 29, 2016, 11:38:08 PM

Zombies are dead and reanimated pawns so technically the meat already is rotten.