[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wardenayylmao

Hey Justin I think the new update A14e broke the mod. Zombies still come in, the zombie active thing is still working but the zombies just stand there like a lemon. They revive...but They don't attack anymore. I kill them while they stand there. It's like they like it.

wardenayylmao

Also I just install the clutter mod...is it by any chance not compatible with zombies?

Edit: I just deleted the clutter mod...the zombies still don't attack.

Fluffe

Quote from: wardenayylmao on July 30, 2016, 04:56:42 PM
Hey Justin I think the new update A14e broke the mod. Zombies still come in, the zombie active thing is still working but the zombies just stand there like a lemon. They revive...but They don't attack anymore. I kill them while they stand there. It's like they like it.

Your using the one from here and not the Hardcore Sk One right zombies shouldn't rev with this one (unless I missed something lol)

wardenayylmao

Quote from: Fluffe on July 30, 2016, 05:02:49 PM

Your using the one from here and not the Hardcore Sk One right zombies shouldn't rev with this one (unless I missed something lol)

I download mine from this forum. From page 72 I think. Is yours working? Also zombies reviving is so good. It makes me think twice before going out and picking their loot. I be had like 2 entire colonies die from zombies reviving.

caidrath

A little suggestion; I should be able to cremate zombie corpses.

Justin C

You can cremate zombie corpses. Check your Crematorium settings and make sure zombie corpses are allowed.

Quote from: wardenayylmao on July 30, 2016, 05:33:27 PM
I download mine from this forum. From page 72 I think. Is yours working? Also zombies reviving is so good. It makes me think twice before going out and picking their loot. I be had like 2 entire colonies die from zombies reviving.
That's the Hardcore SK version. You can check the first post of this thread for the newest release of the mod.

Mese

AllenWL

Quote from: hector212121 on July 30, 2016, 02:29:37 PM
Quote from: AllenWL on July 29, 2016, 11:38:08 PM
Quote from: Moo on July 28, 2016, 07:23:00 PM
I don't get it, does this replace all raids with zombies? Because I've had a bunch of raids but they were all zombies, no regular attackers. Am I just unlucky?

edit- guess so, nevermind :D
Wait, the mod replaces all raids with zombies? I was looking to add a extra threat, not replace one...

Edit:Just got a one-(wo)man tribal raid, so I guess that's that. Zombies arrived and took care of her though.

That said, it looks like I can't view the health tab of zombies unless I use the info-panel thingy(white 'i' button)? It's rather annoying as I can't tell what state a zombie is in when trying to decide who to send out to kill them.

Edit:Also, it looks like butchering zombies gives leather, but no meat.

I'm sorry, would you eat a zombie?

That said, since animals can't be infected, you should be able to feed zombies to pets...
I'm 90% sure my pawns can eat a zombie corpse, and there seems to be a zombie meat item in game, so....

SergeshD123

I have installed the patch, and EPOE still doesn't work with this mod. The "Zombie Virus Active" notification doesn't show up.

TheFlameTouched

That subtle reference though. +1

schwarzrotes

is there a way to make zombies monsters so they have no name under them
i play with darkness revamp, would be fun to dont see them in the dark

Blopbi

Maybe they're 'sentinels', eh?
I think that's what Ed calls them...
No one will get that reference :(

SergeshD123

Combine this mod with Medieval times, and you have got yourself a party when the Airborne event kicks in.

RetPaladinlol

Has anyone been able to successfully change the zombie move speed of this mod? I went into the files and changed the zombie_races.xml move speed from 3.5 to 5.07 which should be much faster than the normal unit speed for a human but the zombies are still slow. Any thoughts on what's wrong? I want the zombies to be faster since in their current state they pose no real threat.

Grogfeld

Quote from: RetPaladinlol on August 12, 2016, 04:44:25 PM
Has anyone been able to successfully change the zombie move speed of this mod? I went into the files and changed the zombie_races.xml move speed from 3.5 to 5.07 which should be much faster than the normal unit speed for a human but the zombies are still slow. Any thoughts on what's wrong? I want the zombies to be faster since in their current state they pose no real threat.

Maybe not to you but to traders and visitors are a big problem if you leave zombie alone. Later, killed raider will rise as zombie so it's not so easy if you have 25+ dead raiders, maybe not hard but irritating enough ;)