[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartererThanYou

Austintrollinski

SmartererThanYou

RickyMartini

Quote from: Justin C on November 13, 2016, 01:14:32 PM
Hey guys. Tynan has been posting previews of A16 (which look AMAZING), so as soon as there is a public Beta build of the update available on Steam I plan on beginning work on the A16 release. I do hope to have the A16 update out within a few days of its release.

For now if you want to play ZA you can use Jdalt40's build on Steam.

Bro no offense but you keep doing this since like Alpha 12. You promise to have it 2-3 days after release and then there's nothing for a couple of months. It's better to just not promise anything. Either do it and then post the update here or don't say anything, it will just bring in people and their negativity and you don't deserve this.

Jdalt40

Alright due to the requests on steam and the forums for this mod to come back, I will be temporarily updating it to Alpha 15 in the next few hours, keep watch so you don't miss it! :D

Full credit goes to erdelf (for updating it and sending it to me to try out and post) and Justin C (for making this amazing mod!)

Temporary Update 1.6 Zombie Apocalypse Mod is out! (Combat realism Patch!)
Normal Non CR Patch
Download
Steam Download
Combat Realism Patch!
CombatRealismPatchDownload
Steam Download

If there are any bugs with this please tell me! :)
Please note that you cannot load the Combat Realism Patch version with the normal Zombie Apocalypse version, this is a completely edited version to make this work with the Zombie Mod

DarkSlayerEX

Quote from: Jdalt40 on December 03, 2016, 08:47:28 PM
Please note that you cannot load the Combat Realism Patch version with the normal Zombie Apocalypse version, this is a completely edited version to make this work with the Zombie Mod

How is it a patch if it is a replacement while using CR?

tonsrd

jdolt did you fix the virus not making dead raiders into zombies ?

or the zombie event that makes all dead rise from graves to become zombie's ?

both not working in ur last patch (https://www.twitch.tv/nimsgaming/v/105088808) <-- I wanna see this guy die to the 60+ graves hes got. ( unless updateing the mod breaks saves :( )

Smexy_Vampire

reworking the zombie infection to be somewhat curable would be better as torso infections mean you need to up right kill your collanest . maby interduse zombrex form dead riseing game so you need to feed them meads to keep the infection under controll ?

Justin C

Hey guys. I will be starting work on the A16 update tonight, and I intend to work on it every single night until I am finished. I don't have an estimate right now because I am not sure if I want to do a quick port or actually take full advantage of the new features in A16. At the very least I want to take advantage of some of the features of A15, and finish some half-finished features I started after the A14 version was released.

I'll try and get a tentative estimate to you guys by the end of the week, after I've had a chance to browse the A16 source.

Thanks to all of you who stick around and support the mod even when my free time and motivation don't always line up enough to update the mod in a reasonable amount of time. You guys are the best!

Jdalt40

Hey Justin C, if you need any help please let me know, I can easily do any XML work :)

Justin C

Quote from: Jdalt40 on December 20, 2016, 11:45:17 AM
Hey Justin C, if you need any help please let me know, I can easily do any XML work :)
Thanks! I really appreciate the work you put into the A15 version.

DaemonDeathAngel

Justin C, i for one would enjoy a quick fix to get it compatible with A16, and then you could take your time on expanding features without people constantly asking when it will be updated.

Jdalt40

That won't be quite simple, considering there were a lot of changes since Alpha 15 and 16, so there is no "quick fix".

DaemonDeathAngel

Obviously quick wasnt the correct choice of words. I understand the changes. The last version I modded in was A12, so I am trying to get up to speed right now

Geth

If you need something other than community core library and their people to return from the dead, I suggest looking at HugsLib (A16) Made by UnlimitedHugs.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28066
That should detail what it can do and what not, wish you the best in raising the project from the dead. (/joke)