[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickyMartini

Quite some time since OP was last active. :S

This mod is one of my favorites, including EDB's mods.

Justin C

Hey guys. Sorry (again) but something came up. I am going to do my best to finish up the Alpha 10 version over the weekend, so hopefully I will have it for you by Monday.

Kaballah

RickyMartini

Shtuka

Dear, Justin C
It's monday today. We are ready for zombies!!! =)

Justin C

Quote from: Shtuka on May 11, 2015, 12:55:29 PM
Dear, Justin C
It's monday today. We are ready for zombies!!! =)
It's definitely not going to be ready for a full release today, because I just don't have enough time for a ton of testing. I will do my absolute best to get a pre-release build here either tonight or tomorrow morning at the absolute latest just because I've kept you guys waiting for so long. Then I will do a couple days of testing and tweaking before the "official" ModDB/NexusMods release.

I should probably just start doing what Tynan does and just say "It will be here soon(tm)", instead of trying to estimate actual release dates. I always miss them anyway.

RickyMartini

There are always some people pushing the dates, don't worry, take your time. :)

JamesM1200

For sure waiting for the alpha 10 version of this before I start playing again. Keep up the good work I can't wait to lop off some infected colonist limbs!

Shtuka

Quote from: JamesM1200 on May 12, 2015, 02:24:51 PM
For sure waiting for the alpha 10 version of this before I start playing again. Keep up the good work I can't wait to lop off some infected colonist limbs!
I think a loooot of people w8 for this one to start playing again. As for me, Rimworld is the game about zombies!  ;D

YukenKaminoke

Hey, why not add different types of zombies to Alpha 10? I assume (I haven't modded ever, so if I'm incorrect please correct me) it wouldn't be that hard. Basically a fast, weak zombie, slow, strong zombie, and a medium-speed medium-strength zombie. Eh?

JamesM1200

So is this mod still in development/does the modder need any help to get it finished? I thought I read about a experimental release which I would not mind taking a took at.

RickyMartini

Well idk, I guess he will take his time this weekend and definitely not before it.