[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zandadoum

Quote from: Dessloch on October 08, 2015, 01:55:07 AM
Guys, what are you doing with corpses of the zombies? Building field of graves on the map or what?

That's why I stopped playing with this mod, because I was just spamming graves all the times after the raids :(

fresh corpses: haul & butcher, sell meat and leather for huge profit. also: warg food
rotten & dissecated: cremate

if i have too many corpses around (happens quite often) i send a guy with molotovs to set it all on fire

Brovahkii

Is it just me, or is anyone else having an issue with generating a new map with the mod active? I click the button and it greys out, only to return to normal and not move past the screen. That, and when I use it for an already created map, the zombies do not show up as an event and the only way to get them is to force the zombie virus to be airborne. The only issue with that part is the zombies that come to life from a dead corpse have blue names so I cannot attack them but they can attack me.

Edit - I figured out I can force attack zombies by clicking on the weapon icon if I have a colonist drafted, but that does not help for when they're out on their own and I don't see them.
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Facepunch

Man, those zombies are tough mudders. I suggest maybe making their limbs a reasonable health value, waiting for a headshot is a rather bad way to kill pawns. 'Specially when the best shot in your colony is a bloody stormtrooper.

Zediath

Download? Am I blind or is it in a different location?
Z.N.W.

dismar

Quote from: Justin C on September 15, 2015, 10:36:45 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on September 14, 2015, 09:26:46 AM

Zombie Apocalypse A12 SK

Unofficial update for Rimworld A12d by: Vuursteen, Skyarkhangel, Latta.

Additions:

• Support Korean, Russian language.
  • Zombie body patch. Makes zombies much stronger.
  • Zombie bite patch. Added special zombie bite attack.

download from dropbox

Thanks Sky, Vuursteen and Latta!

Jdalt40

Quote from: II7II LOCKDOWN on November 29, 2015, 10:45:08 PM
Is there a A12 Zombie mod that actually works like the original?
Yes, it is right above you

Defection

Dead ones don't become zombies even if brain is not damaged at all.How long do you need to wait for them to become zombies?Or it is because i'm using Medical XP mod and it uses corpses for practice?

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Defection on December 06, 2015, 05:15:26 PM
Dead ones don't become zombies even if brain is not damaged at all.How long do you need to wait for them to become zombies?Or it is because i'm using Medical XP mod and it uses corpses for practice?
is the virus airborne yet? it should say down by where it tells you the weather
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Defection

Quote from: Mechanoid Hivemind on December 06, 2015, 06:27:43 PM
Virus is active after the colony is named (like the description of the mod says), and i have zombie hordes randomly come, but the corpses of colonists or other nonzombie raiders dont return from the dead. I leave them on purpose to see for a 30+ ingame days and nothing, and according to the mods description it should happen in few ingame hours. Maybe the reanimation thing was working only in A11  and not now in A12, or some mod is preventing that to happen.... :(

TLHeart

Quote from: Defection on December 07, 2015, 05:13:18 AM
Virus is active after the colony is named (like the description of the mod says), and i have zombie hordes randomly come, but the corpses of colonists or other nonzombie raiders dont return from the dead. I leave them on purpose to see for a 30+ ingame days and nothing, and according to the mods description it should happen in few ingame hours. Maybe the reanimation thing was working only in A11  and not now in A12, or some mod is preventing that to happen.... :(

Yes the zombie virus is active once the colony is named, but it is NOT airborne at that time. Look to the right side of your screen and see if it says it is airborne.

Defection

Quote from: TLHeart on December 07, 2015, 11:38:51 AM
Quote from: Defection on December 07, 2015, 05:13:18 AM

Yes the zombie virus is active once the colony is named, but it is NOT airborne at that time. Look to the right side of your screen and see if it says it is airborne.
Oh, so you mean it has 2 stages? Activating after colony is named and then later in game it becomes airborne? If that is the case then i didn't know about that. It just says "Zombie Virus Active" (Lasted 145 days, 8 hours)

Jan2607

It's day 60 now, and I've not seen any zombie yet (only a few hords of tribes and pirates). Is this normal?
The game shows me the info "Zombie virus active" and I had no error messages after loading, so the mod should run without problems.

crull001

So an issue has occurred in my game where the zombies appear on my map and stand still. Some times a few move around kill some animals then go back to standing still. I was building a door into one of my defensive structure all of the zombies started to move towards my base but once the door was complete they stopped moving.

Coactum

Hey, basically if there's no path into your base they'll do that. If you seal yourself in its like they can't see any targets they can reach so they just kinda idle. Hope that helps.

crull001

I remember that they would wander around and eventually head to the base anyway.