[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pro447

does this work on mac if so how do i do it cause i followed all the instructions but there are no zombies

Dragoon

Quote from: pro447 on February 19, 2015, 08:50:32 PM
does this work on mac if so how do i do it cause i followed all the instructions but there are no zombies

They don't just show up I can't remember if they have bases or not but if they do they should show up on the map.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Justin C

Quote from: pro447 on February 19, 2015, 08:50:32 PM
The zombies will show up in hoards, just like enemy raiders. You will have a few weeks to build up your base before they start showing up.

As long as you installed the mod properly it should show "Zombie Virus Active" on the bottom right. If you see that the mod should be working.

Justin C

All right, I've got the release article awaiting approval on ModDB, and I have a new video showing some basic gameplay footage since the only video I had was from before the Alpha 3 version of the mod was released.

It's nothing new if you've played the mod, but if you haven't had a chance to play it yet you can view the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg2g0nLKGk4

pro447

yeah i installed it correctly
ill try deleting it then download it again if that doesn't work ill just play it on my pc

Dr. Z

No "zombie virus active" on the bottom screen. Have created a new world and colony with mod active... :(
Prasie the Squirrel!

Dragoon

Quote from: Dr. Z on February 20, 2015, 04:52:40 PM
No "zombie virus active" on the bottom screen. Have created a new world and colony with mod active... :(

Read page 35.
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Viceroy

So awesome that this is once again *reanimated*. :D

CORAL!?! REANIMATED CORAL!!
Dog goes moo!

Dragoon

Justin C

Dr. Z

Quote from: Dragoon on February 20, 2015, 06:10:06 PM

Read page 35.

And what should I read there what I don't already know? I tryed it twice and there are no zombies.

Ok, solved by exessive retrying, appears to be a mod conflict, but I don't know wich mod causes it.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Justin C

Quote from: Dr. Z on February 21, 2015, 07:16:01 AM
Quote from: Dragoon on February 20, 2015, 06:10:06 PM

Read page 35.

And what should I read there what I don't already know? I tryed it twice and there are no zombies.

Ok, solved by exessive retrying, appears to be a mod conflict, but I don't know wich mod causes it.
Which mods are you using?

SecRezz

I've got idea! :D Turning into zombie can't be cured (unless you cut infected part of body) but can be paused using medkits (or something else). if infected will stop taking medicine (or something else :D) he will turn.

Dr. Z

Quote from: Justin C on February 21, 2015, 02:55:35 PM
Which mods are you using?

Quite a few, but I don't see which one should cause it. There has been reports that the Expanded Prosthetics & Organ Engineering Mod causes issues, but I don't know what should be the problem with this two.

Edit: Ok, there's actually an interference with Expanded Prosthetics & Organ Engineering because both of them are overriding Races_Humanoids as it seems.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Evil o ViiRuS

In this modpack can you eat the raw zombie flesh with out having to worry about your guys turning into zombies