[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kindofrvl

Justin C, you made my day! Thx, can't deal with it myself. All worked!

Justin C

Kaballah

Just to remind, don't forget about making zombies able to handle extreme cold better.

rexx1888

also, is it horrible of me to ask that you upload the source with your mod. im really interested in how the insides work and itd be really awesome. pretty please with cherries.. also sorry if this has been asked elsewhere

Justin C

Quote from: rexx1888 on April 12, 2015, 05:29:06 AM
also, is it horrible of me to ask that you upload the source with your mod. im really interested in how the insides work and itd be really awesome. pretty please with cherries.. also sorry if this has been asked elsewhere
ILSpy can be used to browse the source just as with RimWorld's source.

rexx1888

you're right, but decompilers arent always accurate, and dont have pretty little rad comments... i spose if you dont comment you're work it doesnt matter though lol

Justin C

Quote from: rexx1888 on April 16, 2015, 05:05:18 AM
you're right, but decompilers arent always accurate, and dont have pretty little rad comments... i spose if you dont comment you're work it doesnt matter though lol
Yeah, my code is almost completely uncommented. When I am the only one who will be working with the code I don't bother.

I expected to have a few more days before Alpha 10 hit so it's going to be a while before Zombie Apocalypse and Wave Survival Mode are updated.

Zapp Brannigan

Had a very strange and annoying bug. A group of tribesmen that I am allied with (100 goodwill) came and visited me, however one of them spawned with the zombie infection, which is cool, it means that as a random encounter it could spread through both the tribesmen and my colonists if left unchecked. However once this tribesman died from the infection and resurrected as a zombie, he was still friendly. This causes both my colonists and the tribesmen to stand around and watch him... while he chews on all of their faces. My colonists refuse to fire upon the turned tribesman. There is nothing I can do with him. Arresting him causes all 20 of the tribesmen to lose their proverbial **** and attack me.

Zapp Brannigan

Quote from: Zapp Brannigan on April 20, 2015, 07:45:28 PM
Had a very strange and annoying bug. A group of tribesmen that I am allied with (100 goodwill) came and visited me, however one of them spawned with the zombie infection, which is cool, it means that as a random encounter it could spread through both the tribesmen and my colonists if left unchecked. However once this tribesman died from the infection and resurrected as a zombie, he was still friendly. This causes both my colonists and the tribesmen to stand around and watch him... while he chews on all of their faces. My colonists refuse to fire upon the turned tribesman. There is nothing I can do with him. Arresting him causes all 20 of the tribesmen to lose their proverbial **** and attack me.

I found out using developer mode that I have a mod compatibility issue. Basically when trying to force start a Zombie Raid, everything relating to Pawns says filename unknown. Not sure what mod it's conflicting with, I've moved it to the top and bottom of my load order and still conflicting.

delliejonut

Quote from: Zapp Brannigan on April 22, 2015, 07:58:11 AM
Quote from: Zapp Brannigan on April 20, 2015, 07:45:28 PM

I found out using developer mode that I have a mod compatibility issue. Basically when trying to force start a Zombie Raid, everything relating to Pawns says filename unknown. Not sure what mod it's conflicting with, I've moved it to the top and bottom of my load order and still conflicting.

I'm having the same issue, I killed a pirate raider and he resurrected as a friendly zombie. Also running about 15 or so mods. I'll try and look for the problem and post if I find it.

xProlithium

Kaballah

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Justin C on May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

JustinC, please make a choice of difficulty levels. With the zombie virus airborne and without it. Also it would be interesting, as virus spread like in the TV series "Walking dead".

Kaballah

Shtuka

Mod is dead? Do we have a chance to get a10 update?