[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsof69

Quote from: Adamiks on June 10, 2015, 01:25:44 PM
Quote from: Moo on June 10, 2015, 01:10:20 PM
Well sure, I did that when I installed the modpack.

Anyway, I decided to just drop it in and see if it works, and so far so good! Everything from the modpack seems to be working and I'm getting zombie attacks. I'll post if anything weird happens.
Playing with ZA will not crash your game but you will can't install body parts from EPOE on your colonists. You will need to copy recipes from Races_Humanoid (In EPOE folder, i think), paste in the Races_Zombie in
ZA and you will need copy <thingClass>XX<thingClass> from Races_Zombie and paste it in the Races_Norbals in Norbal mod.

pls make a patch :)

r4ky

ZA was working fine until the zombies are now neutral and not hostil someone know how to fix that?

Moo

Quote from: Adamiks on June 10, 2015, 01:25:44 PM
Playing with ZA will not crash your game but you will can't install body parts from EPOE on your colonists. You will need to copy recipes from Races_Humanoid (In EPOE folder, i think), paste in the Races_Zombie in
ZA and you will need copy <thingClass>XX<thingClass> from Races_Zombie and paste it in the Races_Norbals in Norbal mod.

Wow, good to know. Um, can I echo rsof69 and beg for a patch or something? The sum of my knowledge of modding amounts to "drop it in the mod folder".

Or if it's not too tricky a walkthrough? I see a bunch of xml's in the various folders for EPOE... which files should I edit? Or am I just dropping them into the ZA folder?

::edit:: I think I got everything copied, but I'm getting two messages when I start Rimworld:   "duplicate inheritance name BasePawn" and "could not find a type named ZombiePawn"

Adamiks

Sorry, but i can't. I don't even have time to play and update my mods. I had 4 exams today :/

jakubsan

RickyMartini

Well, day one release might have been a bit too much. Also, he didn't promise. :)

But still let's hope he will find some time for this mod!  8)

Justin C

Quote from: Skissor on June 11, 2015, 01:56:46 PM
Well, day one release might have been a bit too much. Also, he didn't promise. :)

But still let's hope he will find some time for this mod!  8)
Yeah, it will be out soon(tm). Saturday morning at the latest. And this is a promise.

I didn't even realize A11 was released until late last night, and I've got a little left to go to finish the mod and then hopefully a lot more testing before release.

RickyMartini

Coactum

Awesome! Ties in nicely with my day off. I was planning to slam ranked on LoL today but I can see this changing very quickly.

Shtuka

Quote from: Justin C on June 11, 2015, 02:45:02 PM
Yeah, it will be out soon(tm). Saturday morning at the latest. And this is a promise.

I didn't even realize A11 was released until late last night, and I've got a little left to go to finish the mod and then hopefully a lot more testing before release.
You are never keep your words and promises, so please, leave it yourself.

Helixien

So, I am sitting here. Its Saturday evening (at least here in Europe/Austria) and I am waiting for the promised version so I can finally play again (since I cant live without your mod anymore) but..... but it isn't up..... :(

Coactum

Can't say I'm not dying to play it, but I think disappointment is the wrong way to look at it. He's offering his free time to be creative for our enjoyment and promises or not, what he produces is more than worth the wait. Maybe something came up, maybe something went wrong, either way, when it arrives we get it for nothing. Back to league of legends with notify enabled :)

Helixien

Well, I would prefer if he at least let us know what's up. The worst thing in the world, at least for me, is being left in the dark :/ hell, I nearly never can hold any release dates, but I at least let people know and why.

Not disappointed (maybe a bit) myself, just want to know what's up ;)

Coactum

Yeah, I understand what you mean. Not gonna lie, I've been back and forward on the forums every 30 minutes or so haha. He hasn't been online for a couple days so it might be out of his control or something. Also, cheers for updating Stargate :) I used it a lot.