[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helixien

Maybe :/

Your welcome! I am one of the biggest Stargate fans and when I started playing RimWorld (last week) and then found the mod I just had to update it so I can use it  ;D

Justin C

Hey guys. Still working on it. There are a few small things that are holding me up.

I plan on working on it from now until I am finished, so it should have a playable version of it up this evening or very early tomorrow morning (EST).

Relevant:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-ninety_rule

Helixien

Quote from: Justin C on June 13, 2015, 04:01:32 PM
Hey guys. Still working on it. There are a few small things that are holding me up.

Mate, as I said, no problem just tell us :) Then we wont ask and you have all the time you need ;)

jakubsan

RickyMartini

For your own good Justin and for the next time, do it like Tynan himself does:
Only tell us that you are on it, but don't post any time limit in the forums. Just nothing. :)

It works for Tynan, as you can see.

Coactum

Quote from: iWilliBlecha on June 13, 2015, 03:50:37 PM
Maybe :/

Your welcome! I am one of the biggest Stargate fans and when I started playing RimWorld (last week) and then found the mod I just had to update it so I can use it  ;D

Yeah man, I considered rewatching all of SG1 recently. When I first watched it, I was doing the whole one more episode thing all the way through the night until 6am and starting work at 8, it's lethal.

QuoteHey guys. Still working on it. There are a few small things that are holding me up.

I plan on working on it from now until I am finished, so it should have a playable version of it up this evening or very early tomorrow morning (EST).

Relevant:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-ninety_rule

Can't wait! Thanks in advance.

Justin C

Quote from: Skissor on June 13, 2015, 04:49:17 PM
For your own good Justin and for the next time, do it like Tynan himself does:
Only tell us that you are on it, but don't post any time limit in the forums. Just nothing. :)

It works for Tynan, as you can see.
I should have been less specific. If I just said it was coming sometime this weekend I would have been fine.

New deadline:
Zombie Apocalypse A11 will be released sometime in 2015. Probably.

RickyMartini

That's much better. Now I'll be disappointed on the 1st of January 2016 at the earliest!  :o

lord rabies

haha, that's the downside of having such an amazing mod Justin.
People just can't wait to get their hands on it, I'm happy it will be soon :)

Thanks for making such an amazing mod, it truely adds to the game.

Avtomatik

Justin C

Quote from: Avtomatik on June 14, 2015, 02:48:23 PM
Alpha 11: Zombie sappers!? :O
No, definitely not. I was thinking it could be interesting to make the zombies attack walls for 0 damage so they'd pile up at walls like in zombie movies, but I don't think I'm going to.

Also, I'm still working. I'm hoping to be done tonight, but at this rate it could have to wait until Monday. I think I'm going to post a pre-release version here for those who can't wait for the mod, and then that should hold people over so I can do extensive code-refactoring, testing and tweaking over a couple days before the official release.

Helixien

Could you make them deal less damage to doors? It is kinda strange that one zombie can bring down a steel door :/

Also, I will just be hear, waiting for the release! :D

Katorone

Suppose a zombie is 100x stronger than a squirrel, they'd make very quick work of doors!

Helixien

Quote from: Katorone on June 15, 2015, 07:29:26 AM
Suppose a zombie is 100x stronger than a squirrel, they'd make very quick work of doors!

Yeah, still it feels dumb that even a squirrel can get through a door

Justin C

I'm considering making it so that zombies just ignore doors and only chase targets they can see. But I'm not sure if that will make them too easy to deal with.

I should have the pre-release version up within a couple hours. Everything's done. I just need to do a quick playthrough to make sure everything is working properly.