[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwillbenicetou

The arm thing is extremely hard. unless the author wants to create a whole new melee weapon that uses an arm texture, and destroys on drop, otherwise pretty hard.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

SteelRev

Added this mod, made new world. new colony. Now i can't add surgeries to my pawns to replace missing limbs. No options to for any surgeries other than harvesting parts and killing the pawn. can't even debug add the missing part. Anyone know why this is happening? only other mod i have that would edit a pawns body parts is "Expanded Prosthetics & Organ Engineering"

michal3588

Dude... It's LITERALLY 3 posts above you...

Quote from: Justin C on August 14, 2015, 11:03:52 PM
Quote from: Encode on August 11, 2015, 11:46:49 PM
would it cause any prob to remove the <defName>Human</defName> branch? as this can/will cause prob with other mods that adds surgery recipes. Thanks!
Yes. That will break the zombie infections.

I've simply added few lines from Expanded Prosthetics operations into Zombie's files and it seems to work fine.

SteelRev

ok, so mind posting which lines you added to what files. Some of us are not coders.

Grax

Is it possible to make zombies freeze after some time they spent in below zero temperature (i've just got -87..-95°C on ice sheet)?

Florius

I noticed when an animal goes beserk/wild (random event) they can murder whole lots of hordes. I hope you can fix this, because it is kind of lame...
(Although you are probably aware of this)

pajok

Hi!
Thanks for this mod! More surviver fun!
In the last version the zombies ,dont crash the doors. Is there any chance to change .... x% chance to zombie will crash doors?
More random , more fun! :)

rsof69

mckinnal

is it supossed to take a really long time for the hords to show?, im on year 2 and one still hasent appeared

skyarkhangel

Quote from: rsof69 on August 24, 2015, 11:45:32 AM
Alpha 12 anyone ?

There are no source uploaded by Justin C. Can't to update without source.

thefinn

I'm not seeing any zombies biting at all anymore.

Something I need to change for this? Looking at the XML I see references to hand attacks left and right, both being blunt, but no bite attacks.

pigman999999999

Justin C

Sorry guys, I'm currently working full time and I've got a freelance project on the side that is taking up much of my free time. Once that's done (hopefully by the end of the weekend) I should have time to update Zombie Apocalypse.

I have no idea how long it will take me. It usually takes about 25-30 hours to update it from one Alpha to the next and I currently only have a couple hours to get work done on week nights, so the best I can say is it will be done when it's done.

Florius

Oh my god Justin, you are alive! That alone is just awesome! Please take your time! We are just glad that you even will update this :)

pigman999999999

yea me to i have bunch a of A12 mods that need zombies to make it more fun lets just say one of them is glitter tech like 10-15 more mods there some little.